Dipika Chikhlia, who became popular by essaying the role of Goddess Sita in Ramanand Sagar’s Ramayan, is grieving over the demise of her mother. The actress took to her social media handle to inform fans and well-wishers about the sad news. Dipika shared a note that read, “Loss of your parent..is a grief one cannot go by easily,” and captioned it as, “Mum 🙏 RIP.” The actress, who went missing from spotlight post her Ramayan stint, returned with a bang after the show was re-aired during the lockdown. The show ranked number 1 on the World GEC report. Dipika is quite active on social media and has been sharing major throwback pictures from her show Ramayan, stories from behind the scenes of the show, etc. She keeps her fans updated by sharing latest pictures as well. She has also been interacting with her fans on social media. Recently, she was seen in Star Plus’ Ganeshotsav event. Sharing a video from her shoot diaries, she wrote, “A throw back from the last Sunday’s shoot …this is how it starts ,one thing at a time make up hair ,costume ,jewellery ,shoot ,action and pack up ….” Dipika had shared a throwback picture… Read full this story
- Sonu Nigam's mother passes away, cremated
- Carrie Fisher’s Mother Passes Away Soon After Daughter’s Death - Reports
- Veteran Actress Dimple Kapadia’s Mother Betty Kapadia Passes Away At 80
- Dimple Kapadia's mother Betty passes away at 80
- Pushpa Joshi - Grandmother From Ajay Devgn's Raid Passes Away!
- Dimple Kapadia's mother Betty Kapadia passes away
- Dimple Kapadia’s mother Betty Kapadia passes away at 80
- Former Navy chief Sushil Kumar passes away; PM Modi condoles
- Iconic fashion designer Karl Lagerfeld passes away at 85 after prolonged illness
- Tom Petty has passed away aged 66
Ramayan Actress Dipika Chikhlia’s Mother Passes Away have 301 words, post on www.filmibeat.com at September 12, 2020. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.