The back-to-back arrests of Ragini Dwivedi and Sanjjanaa Galrani in connection with the Sandalwood Drug Scandal have indeed left the country in shock. The two leading actresses have been taken into custody for allegedly procuring, consuming and distributing drugs at high-end events. Earlier, there were reports claiming that the actresses have been housed in the same remand home with high security, to avoid catfights between the duo considering their not-so-good relation with each other, and also citing their difference in opinion during the Karnataka Premier League. Reports also suggested that a good number of women guards have been deployed at the premises for Ragini and Sanjjanaa, who don’t see eye to eye. Well now, it is said that the two actresses are sharing the same room in the remand home, while not being taken for interrogation. Reportedly, the two women refused to acknowledge each other’s presence in the room. It is also being said that Sanjjanaa Galrani was evidently upset with the happenings and even refused to have dinner. They are apparently being questioned separately by lady officers of the CCB (Central Crime Branch). On a related note, Sanjjanaa was arrested days after she denied involvement in procuring or distributing… Read full this story
- Ragini Dwivedi Talks About 'Ugly Side ' Of Film Industry; 'Didn’t Let Negativity Bog Me Down'
- Ragini Dwivedi Completes 10 Years In Sandalwood; 'Just Feels Like Yesterday And Still Feels New'
- Take-Two sends private investigators to GTA5 modder's home - report
- East Tennessee nursing home reports 92 coronavirus cases
- German police uncover hidden cellar under Madeleine McCann suspect's former home: report
- Texas police take gunfire in bordertown standoff; 3 kids believed inside home: reports
- Most Sensual Actresses Of Sandalwood You Can't Get Eyes Off! Ragini, Sanjana & Rachita Top The List
- Ragini Dviwedi: 'Sudeep Is Very Special To Me'; Calls Herself Kiccha's Female Version!
- The Hill's Coronavirus Report: Rep. Angie Craig says we need an equitable distribution plan for an eventual vaccine that reaches all communities; Moderna vaccine enters phase 3 trial in US today
- Coronavirus cases in Texas nursing homes DOUBLED in July as researchers report infections were more common in US facilities accused of failing to meet federal regulations
Ragini Dwivedi & Sanjjanaa Galrani Did Not Acknowledge Each Other’s Presence In Remand Home: Reports have 367 words, post on www.filmibeat.com at September 10, 2020. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.