UPDATED EXCLUSIVE with Margot Robbie confirmation: Quentin Tarantino is expanding the cast of his upcoming film Once Upon a Time In Hollywood. He is in talks with Burt Reynolds to play George Spahn, and also in early discussions with his The Hateful Eight co-stars Tim Roth, Kurt Russell and Michael Madsen to play smaller roles in the film. They would join Leonardo DiCaprio and Brad Pitt, who are already set. Margot Robbie, who we first told you was Tarantino’s choice to play Sharon Tate in the movie set in Los Angeles in the summer of 1969 before the Manson murders were committed, has also been confirmed for the film, Sony has confirmed. The studio has set it for an August 9, 2019 release worldwide. Related Story Quentin Tarantino & Leonardo DiCaprio Make Surprise Appearance At CinemaCon To Talk ‘Once Upon A Time In Hollywood’ Reynolds has a great role in front of him, maybe the best one the iconic Deliverance star has gotten since Boogie Nights. Spahn was an 80-year-old near-blind man who rented his L.A. ranch out to be used as the location for Westerns. Charlie Manson convinced Spahn to allow him and his followers to live on the… Read full this story
- Once Upon A Time In Hollywood: Margot Robbie stuns in a deer-printed shirt dress as she joins co-star Leonardo DiCaprio and director Quentin Tarantino for Rome photocall
- Greta Gerwig of Lady Bird fame to co-write and possibly direct the Barbie movie starring Margot Robbie
- Quentin Tarantino talks retirement as his
- Margot Robbie stuns in a lively yellow suit as she steps out of her Manhattan hotel
- Quentin Tarantino promotes Once Upon a Time in Hollywood in Tokyo with star Leonardo DiCaprio after it's revealed the director is having his first child
- Is Tarantino's extended Once Upon a Time in Hollywood worth seeing?
- Brad Pitt struggles with three-point turn in video from 'Once Upon a Time in Hollywood' set
- Let’s talk about the ending of
- A Cold War warrior president, the Queen of Soul and a Maverick senator: The giants who we bade farewell to during 2018
Quentin Tarantino Cast Thickens: Burt Reynolds To Star, Roth, Russell, Madsen Play Small Roles; Margot Robbie Confirmed As Sharon Tate have 341 words, post on deadline.com at September 20, 2020. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.