UPDATED EXCLUSIVE with Margot Robbie confirmation: Quentin Tarantino is expanding the cast of his upcoming film Once Upon a Time In Hollywood. He is in talks with Burt Reynolds to play George Spahn, and also in early discussions with his The Hateful Eight co-stars Tim Roth, Kurt Russell and Michael Madsen to play smaller roles in the film. They would join Leonardo DiCaprio and Brad Pitt, who are already set. Margot Robbie, who we first told you was Tarantino’s choice to play Sharon Tate in the movie set in Los Angeles in the summer of 1969 before the Manson murders were committed, has also been confirmed for the film, Sony has confirmed. The studio has set it for an August 9, 2019 release worldwide. Related Story Quentin Tarantino & Leonardo DiCaprio Make Surprise Appearance At CinemaCon To Talk ‘Once Upon A Time In Hollywood’ Reynolds has a great role in front of him, maybe the best one the iconic Deliverance star has gotten since Boogie Nights. Spahn was an 80-year-old near-blind man who rented his L.A. ranch out to be used as the location for Westerns. Charlie Manson convinced Spahn to allow him and his followers to live on the… Read full this story
- Quentin Tarantino might be making a Star Trek movie
- After 'Splitsvilla 12', TikTok Star Bhavin Bhanushali To Play LEAD Role In A Colors Show?
- Report: Quentin Tarantino's
- Margot Robbie feels ‘lucky’ to become face of Chanel perfume
- Quentin Tarantino adds even more big names to the cast of his next movie
- Hooray For ‘Hollywood’: Quentin Tarantino Sees His Biggest B.O. Opening Of All-Time With $41M+; Pic Will Leg Out – Monday AM Update
- Margot Robbie goes for retro glamour in plunging white gown alongside co-stars Leonardo DiCaprio and Brad Pitt at Tarantino's Once Upon A Time In Hollywood's LA premiere
- Leonardo DiCaprio's co-stars Brad Pitt and Margot Robbie weigh in on Titanic raft controversy
- Margot Robbie, Leonardo DiCaprio and Brad Pitt SQUIRM as cameraman films EXTREME close ups during Cannes standing ovation for Once Upon A Time In Hollywood
- Quentin Tarantino fights the future in his funky, meandering, elegiac
Quentin Tarantino Cast Thickens: Burt Reynolds To Star, Roth, Russell, Madsen Play Small Roles; Margot Robbie Confirmed As Sharon Tate have 356 words, post on deadline.com at September 20, 2020. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.