In July this year, model-turned-actress Poonam Pandey got engaged to her boyfriend Sam Bombay. Recently, the actress tied the knot with her fiancé in a hush-hush ceremony amid the lockdown. Sam is a film director by profession. Later, the newlyweds took to their respective social media handles to share pictures from their wedding ceremony. Have a look at the pictures here. Meet Mr And Mrs Bombay Poonam Pandey posted a picture of them dressed as bride and groom and captioned it, “Here’s looking forward to seven lifetimes with you.” For the wedding, while Poonam picked up a navy blue embroidered lehenga, Sam looked dashing in a colour-coordinated sherwani. Love Is In The Air In another picture shared by Poonam, she is seen sharing a candid moment with her hubby. The Nasha actress captioned the picture with a heart emoji. Picture Perfect Moment Sam too, shared a picture from his big day and captioned it as, “The beginning of forever.” A Glimpse Into Poonam Pandey’s Mehendi Ceremony Sam also posted a picture of their wedding festivities. In the picture, Poonam, who is dressed in a pastel green lehenga with a full-size jacket, is seen showing off the mehendi on her hands…. Read full this story
- Britney Spears attends first premiere with boyfriend Sam Asghari
- Harry and Meghan's private wedding pictures are leaked online
- Deer interrupts Australian couple's Co Kerry wedding picture
- Katie Price hints she may have married boyfriend Kris Boyson
- Woman agrees to marry boyfriend
- Something old: Would you wear a pre-worn wedding dress?
- The royal wedding guest dresses you can buy right now
- Where are the original cast of Four Weddings and a Funeral Now?
- Who is Taylor Swift’s boyfriend Joe Alwyn and are they engaged?
- Meet two Northern Ireland couples who married on a shoestring
Poonam Pandey Marries Her Boyfriend Sam Bombay; Their Wedding Pictures Are Out! have 306 words, post on www.filmibeat.com at September 11, 2020. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.