New York Comic is going all-digital this year — to be more specific it’s entering the Metaverse. ReedPop, the producer of the annual confab, unveiled its first wave of programming which will take place October 8-11. The panels will be available to stream live and on-demand on YouTube. In addition, fans will be able to participate in talent Q&A’s during panels via YouTube’s Comments, Community Tab, and Live Chat features. Check out the first wave of programming below. Get Heated with the Cast & Creator of Hulu’s Helstrom Related Story New York Comic Con To Go Virtual For 2020 Event Conversation and Behind-The-Scenes Look at Hulu’s New Horror Series Monsterland Cast of Marvel’s M.O.D.O.K. Reveals First Look At Hulu’s New Animated Series From the Nightmares of Clive Barker: A Conversation with the Cast of Hulu’s Books of BloodBooks of Blood for a conversation around the film. Based on Clive Barker’s acclaimed horror anthology, the film will take audiences on a journey through three uncanny tales tangled in space and time. It’s time for AN-I-MAN-IACS! Voice Cast & Producer PanelAnimaniacs is produced by Amblin Television in association with Warner Bros. Animation and premieres on Hulu on Friday, November 20. Metaverse Presents: Lost Anniversary… Read full this story
- What to Consider When Choosing a New York Moving Company
- Rocket Mom Shops New York City
- Make The Most Out Of Your Trip To New York
- The Best Way to Get Around New York? Limousine!
- Have a New York Trip in a "New York Minute"
- How To Find A Good New York Auto Accident Lawyer
- Day Trip to the Frick Museum in New York
- 10 Tips for a Hotel Stay in New York City
- Accurate Hair Removal in New York
- New York City Walking Tours
New York Comic Con Metaverse Sets ‘The Walking Dead’, ‘Doctor Who’, ‘Helstrom’, ‘Lost’ Anniversary, More For All-Digital Confab have 309 words, post on deadline.com at September 9, 2020. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.