Composer Thomas Holkenborg, aka Junkie XL, has teased his new theme for Zack Snyder’s Justice League . The composer shared the music during today’s glitchy part 2 of DC’s FanDome event. Snyder confirmed that Junkie XL would be back to finish the score for the long-awaited cut of the movie back in July, also confirming that Hans Zimmer is back. Junkie XL was on track to score the original version of Justice League , but he was later replaced by Danny Elfman during the behind-the-scenes shakeup. Junkie XL composed the Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice score alongside Hans Zimmer, and they are collaborating yet again for Zack Snyder’s Justice League . However, it’s unclear how much Zimmer will have to do with it this time around, other than using elements of scores that were in previous DC movies like Batman v Superman . Snyder has been very enthusiastic about his version of Justice League finally seeing the light of day. It’s something that many, including himself, thought would never happen. RELATED: #ReleaseTheGreenLanternScene Trends as Another Unused Snyder Cut Scene Leaks As for Junkie XL, he previously stated that the score for Justice League was complete. When asked about a… Read full this story
- Crowdsourcing Justice
- WHEN GOD RECYCLES: The Rev. Jamal H. Bryant brings Cross, community to New Birth Missionary Baptist Church
- Ribbon Cutting Set for Franklin Hotel
- The New Members of the House
- Inside the Race to Stop the Next Mass Shooter
- Prisoners In Just Two States Can Vote. Here’s Why Few Do.
- Fall Arts 2019: Minnesota’s Must-See Autumn Shows
- How the Braves came to Buffalo – and why they left
- The Best and Brightest Class of 2019
- Google launches Android Q Beta 3
Listen to Junkie XL's New Justice League Theme for the Snyder Cut have 278 words, post on movieweb.com at September 12, 2020. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.