Popular criminal lawyer and Kollywood actor Duraipandian passed away yesterday (September 8) due to ill health. The actor had been suffering from chronic lung problems and diabetes. He was admitted to Kilpauk Hospital, Chennai after developing a chest pain on September 7. Duraipandian succumbed after he stopped responding to treatment at the hospital. However, the doctors confirmed that he wasn’t infected with Coronavirus. Duraipandian’s death has indeed shocked the entire Kollywood industry. For the unversed, the late actor had worked in popular films like Mounam Pesiyadhe, Run, Gemini and so on. Also Read : Director Balamithran Passes Away Due To Stroke; Actress Sanjana Singh Mourns His Demise The actor was known for doing small yet memorable roles in Tamil cinema. His death is indeed a big loss to the Kollywood, as it lost many gems this year, which includes Jaya Prakash Reddy, Venu Madhav, V Swaminathan, Balamithran, Dr Sethuraman and others.Also Read : Tamil Director AV Arun Prasath Passes Away In Road Accident May Duraipandian’s soul rest in peace!
- Longtime Alabama AD Mal Moore passes away
- Stan Musial passes away at 92
- Spurs great Coates passes away
- Auburn’s Chizik’s mother, Rita, passes away
- N.C. State Legend Dennis Byrd Passes Away
- Louis Hildebrandt passes away at 93
- Former Packers great Whittenton, 78, passes away
- Charlie Coles passes away
- Former Brave Johnny Logan passes away at age 86
- City stalwart Barnes passes away
Kollywood Actor And Lawyer Duraipandian Passes Away have 236 words, post on www.filmibeat.com at September 9, 2020. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.