Today (Teachers’ Day) marks the day to celebrate the guiding light of our lives. September 5 is a special occasion to celebrate each and every teacher who shaped our minds and thrived to make us a better and worthy human for tomorrow. The day is also celebrated to commemorate the birth anniversary of Dr Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan, an educationalist, the first vice president and the second president of India. On the special occasion of this big day, superstars of the south film industry paid respect and expressed their gratitude towards teachers across the world. Mohanlal The Complete Actor tweeted the Sanskrit shloka (chant) to remember gurus of the world and wrote, “GururBrahma GururVishnu GururDevo Maheshwaraha Guru Saakshaat ParaBrahma Tasmai Sri Gurave Namaha Pranams.” Kamal Haasan Ulaganayagan who will next be seen in Indian 2, took to his social media handle to wish the teachers on this special day. The actor wrote in Tamil, “We hope for a Tamil Nadu that educates its children and make them better persons for tomorrow. Let’s remember and honour the teachers today and forever.” (loose translation) Mahesh Babu The Sarkaru Vaari Paata actor praised the teachers for supporting their students during the COVID-19 pandemic. He wrote,… Read full this story
- The Remarkable Love Letters of Hannah Arendt and Martin Heidegger
- Excerpt From 1st Black Female Novelist
- Ask! The Universe will bring rainbows!
- Poetry Rx: Suddenly Something Snaps
- I Just Celebrated Christmas for the 1st Time in My Whole Entire Life, and I Lived to Tell the Tale
- 'I Am a Girl Now,' Sage Smith Wrote. Then She Went Missing.
- Never Text Your Girlfriend’s Mom in Secret
- Re-Covered: In the Ditch
- My Daughter Is Not the Best Dancer in Hip-Hop Class and I Feel a Way About It
- More on Russell and Lawrence
Happy Teachers’ Day: Mohanlal, Kamal Haasan, Mahesh Babu And Others Wish ‘Gurus’ On The Occasion have 290 words, post on www.filmibeat.com at September 5, 2020. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.