A number of TV actors in the past such as Mohena Singh, Rajesh Kumar, Himani Shivpuri to name a few have tested positive for COVID-19. And now, according to a TellyChakkar report, & TV's Gudiya Hamari Sabhi Pe Bhari actress Sarika Bahroliya aka Gudiya has tested positive for Coronavirus and is currently under home quarantine. The actress has now opened up about it with ETimes TV and said, “Yes, I have been tested positive for COVID-19. I did the tests around three-four days ago and got my reports just two days back. I did not have any symptoms and got a regular check-up done. I have been under home quarantine for three days now and shooting has also been stopped. I am taking care of myself and will be in home quarantine for 14 days.” It must be noted that a few days ago, the lead actor of the show, Karam Rajpal had also tested positive for COVID-19. Karan reportedly initially developed a common cold and fever and had decided to take a break from the shoot to rest. However, on getting further tests done, he got to know that he had contracted the dreaded virus. ALSO READ: TV Actors… Read full this story
- Khajoor Pe Atke movie review: Good start peters out
- Actress Rose McGowan headed to trial on drug charge
- Concerns swell over Trump’s proposed end of funding for beach water-quality tests
- Serious test looms for Spar 10km champ in Port Elizabeth
- Genetic testing can help patients prevent cancer diagnosis
- West Salem track and field team "will stand the test of time"
- Grammar school education has no positive impact on student’s self-esteem, study finds
- Birthday special: Madhuri Dixit's 51 most iconic dance numbers
- Zoe Saldana, star of ‘Avengers: Infinity War,’ ‘Avatar,’ ‘Star Trek,’ to receive star on Hollywood Walk of Fame
- Trump says Giuliani needs to ‘get facts straight’ on Stormy
Gudiya Hamari Sabhi Pe Bhari Actress Sarika Bahroliya Tests Positive For Coronavirus have 307 words, post on www.filmibeat.com at September 16, 2020. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.