President Donald Trump on Tuesday warned the National Football League and Major League Baseball, against following the path of the politicized National Basketball Association.“People are tired of watching the highly political NBA,” Trump wrote on Twitter noting that, “basketball ratings are WAY down, and they won’t be coming back.” Overall, ratings for the NBA playoffs are down 20 percent from last season according to reports as players continued publicly promoting the Black Lives Matter movement and even considered boycotting the playoffs in protest after a police shooting of a black man in Wisconsin. Trump said other sports leagues would suffer a similar ratings drop if they followed the NBA’s example. “I hope football and baseball are watching and learning because the same thing will be happening to them,” he wrote. “Stand tall for our Country and our Flag!!!” People are tired of watching the highly political @NBA. Basketball ratings are WAY down, and they won’t be coming back. I hope football and baseball are watching and learning because the same thing will be happening to them. Stand tall for our Country and our Flag!!! — Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) September 1, 2020
- The apocalypse is nearer than you realise - and it's all Donald Trump's fault
- Donald Trump calls former FBI leaders 'dirty cops' in wake of damning inspector general's report into eavesdropping warrant on his former campaign aide
- 'Sanctions Are Coming': Donald Trump Tweets 'Game of Thrones' Warning to Iran
- What Boris Johnson's Stunning U.K. Election Win Means for Donald Trump
- Matt Lauer’s Pathetic Interview of Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump Is the Scariest Thing I’ve Seen in This Campaign
- Donald Trump, Kim Jong Un prepare to meet in Singapore
- 'What is the president hiding?' Chuck Schumer says Donald Trump 'covered up' impeachable Ukraine crimes and fears a trial with new witnesses as he claims ‘many’ Republicans want to hear new evidence in Senate trial
- Russian state TV brands Donald Trump its 'agent' after his White House meeting with Sergey Lavrov and suggests it is preparing a safe house for him in case he is kicked out of office
- Top impeachment Democrat Jerry Nadler calls Donald Trump a 'dictator' and GOP leader Doug Collins says impeachment is 'the big lie' as Judiciary Committee members hold first prime-time hearing
- Greta Thunberg hits back at Donald Trump's 'anger management' comment, changes Twitter bio to 'currently chilling'
Donald Trump Warns NFL: Learn from ‘Highly Political’ NBA Failure have 390 words, post on www.breitbart.com at September 1, 2020. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.