Concordia Studio adds three new docuseries, covering a range of topics, to its nonfiction slate. The company announced Thursday that it has expanded its nonfiction lineup with the addition of Phantastica, The Happenings and an Untitled Navajo Police Project, which are all currently in development. "We are thrilled to add these three exceptional titles to our slate and to collaborate with these filmmakers who each have their own uniquely bold vision for what nonfiction stories can accomplish," Concordia's Nicole Stott and Jonathan Silberberg said in a statement. "Their creative intentions, paired with their unprecedented access to elements in telling three vastly different stories make us incredibly excited to support them in bringing their work to audiences." Related Story Concordia Studio Execs On Their Oscar Contenders ‘Time’ And ‘Boys State’ And Reshaping “The Future Of Storytelling” The first of Concordia's new projects in development is the psychedelic docuseries Phantastica . Filmmakers Amir Bar-Lev and Ken Dornstein, who previously worked together for the Oscar shortlisted Long Strange Trip and a number of other projects, reunite to highlight the history of psychedelics in the United States. Phantastica will track the drug-type's presence in America from its discovery to its current rise in use…. Read full this story
- 3 New
- – Project M and Seven Knights for Nintendo Switch revealed
- Thursday's Children: 11 Contributors to Forthcoming Anthology Discuss Experimentation and the Nature of Creative Nonfiction
- 20 years of maligning Monica Lewinsky: Slate’s
- E3 2019 News Recap & Rewatch: Google Stadia Connect -- Price, Games, Release Date Revealed
- Hi-Rez Studios announces the launch of UK-based Red Beard Games
- Harley-Davidson reveals 2022 growth plan
- All-New 2015 Lincoln MKC Provides Fresh Choice For Small Premium Utility Customers
- New Blizzard President J. Allen Brack Doubles Down on Identity Politics
- MMORPG News: Black Desert RU Shut Down, ArcheAge Shut Down? New MMO "Fractured"
Concordia Studio Reveals Expanded Nonfiction Slate With Three New Docuseries Projects have 299 words, post on deadline.com at September 17, 2020. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.