The biggest bombshells in Bob Woodward’s Rage already have been reported, but in his first sit-down interview on 60 Minutes on Sunday, the famed investigative jounalist explained why he decided to make a final judgment in his book about Donald Trump — that the president was the “wrong man for the job.” “You’re known as the reporter who doesn’t put his thumb on the scale. And yet, at the end of this book, you do just that,” 60 Minutes correspondent Scott Pelley said to Woodward. “It’s a conclusion based on evidence, overwhelming evidence, that he could not rise to the occasion with the virus and tell the truth,” Woodward responded. “And one of the things that President Trump told me, ‘In the presidency, there’s always dynamite behind the door.’ The real dynamite is President Trump. He is the dynamite.” Related Story Trump Campaign Boots New York Times Reporter Out Of Rally; Noted Crowd Mostly Maskless Last week, CNN and The Washington Post reported on the most newsworthy revelation in the book: That Trump knew on Feb. 7 that the coronavirus virus was “deadly” and airborne, and that it was worse than the flu. Yet Trump downplayed the severity and the threat… Read full this story
- Could Donald Trump Lose His Job for Defending Saudi Arabia? Senator Says, 'President Violated the Law'
- Donald Trump soars in job approval ratings, but Democrats ahead in polls
- Harvey Weinstein’s lawyer Donna Rotunno tells 60 Minutes the movie mogul’s accusers are lying
- NJ Auction House Auctioning Off Signed Copy Of Report That Urged Impeachment Of President Donald Trump
- ASSOCHAM upbeat on US President Donald Trump visit to India
- Donald Trump Agreed Jared Kushner Shouldn't Serve in White House: Woodward Book
- More than 60 Donald Trump associates asked to hand over documents in fresh corruption probe
- How an incident related to life-sized Donald Trump cutout left this man upset
- Donald Trump hits back at Barack Obama ‘trying to take credit’ for US economic boom after ex-President’s sly tweet
- Neil Young Declares His Biggest Fan, Donald Trump, a ‘Disgrace to My Country’
Bob Woodward Tells ’60 Minutes’ Why He Made A Judgment Call That Donald Trump Was The “Wrong Man For The Job”: “It’s A Conclusion Based On Evidence” have 350 words, post on deadline.com at September 13, 2020. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.