Thousands of Trump supporters flocked to their nearest bodies of water to take part in massive boat parades Saturday, with those in Florida trying to break a Guinness World Record while they were at it. Trump flotillas – dubbed ‘Trumptillas’ – have been increasing around the country over the last few months as a way to rally for the president’s 2020 campaign while also practicing social distancing during the coronavirus pandemic. On Saturday, large-scale flotillas popped up in Florida, New Jersey, Alabama and Delaware, drawing thousands of marine-friendly Trump supporters, as well as protesters. Trump supporters took to the water Saturday for a series of boat parade rallies held in various states. The Delware ‘Trumptilla’ is pictured here Delaware’s Trumptilla boaters (pictured) were also accompanied by some Trump supporters using canoes, kayaks, and rafts Boaters near Clearwater, Florida, attempted to set a new Guinness World Record by having the largest ever boat parade – a record set in Malaysia in 2014. The event’s organizers, coffee shop Conservative Grounds, said that they needed more than 1,180 boats to break the record and called it the ‘MOAB… Mother of all Boat Parades.’ RELATED ARTICLES Previous 1 Next Dr Anthony Fauci insists there is ‘no… Read full this story
- BREAKING NEWS: Beto O'Rourke QUITS 2020 race as campaign runs out of cash - after launching run on the front of Vanity Fair saying: 'Man, I'm just born to be in it.'
- 'I hate losing more than I like winning': How AJ McCarron's Alabama roots fuel him
- World Cup 2018: Our top 50 moments
- The Latest: France explodes with joy after World Cup win
- Matt, Mark and Mitch: Odd Offensive Triumvirate Tries to Bring Back Bears
- New Rockets owner Tilman Fertitta has James Harden and Chris Paul, but it’s time to put his mark on the team
- The Latest: Pogba gives France a 3-1 lead in World Cup final
- The Untold Story of Napoleon Hill, the Greatest Self-Help Scammer of All Time
- These Are the Most Amazing LeMons Race Cars of the Year (One Is a Freaking Backhoe)
- For Washington Capitals Fans, a Celebration Worth the Wait
'Trumptillas' pop up in New Jersey, Delaware and Alabama as thousands of Trump supporters try to break a boat parade Guinness World Record in Florida have 340 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at August 16, 2020. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.