Products featured are independently selected by our editorial team and we may earn a commission from purchases made from our links; the retailer may also receive certain auditable data for accounting purposes. These days, earbuds have almost become like an appendage, something that we’re all using in more and more areas of life as technology progresses — and our reliance on technology progresses as well. For exercise especially, it is almost unthinkable to get moving without a good set of buds to motivate you through your workout. But sweat, water and moisture can quickly damage your favorite pair. If you’re looking to upgrade to a new set, consider some waterproof ones to protect them, and keep your buds lasting long through all your laps and miles. What Are the Best Waterproof Earbuds? The best truly waterproof earbuds can be completely submerged in water without damaging the audio components or shell. But keep in mind, different models will have different waterproofing capabilities. If you’ll be using earbuds primarily in the pool, for example, consider how deep you’ll be diving. Some buds are waterproof up to one meter of water, but there’s usually a time limit for how long they can be… Read full this story
- 15 concerts that will showcase the best in world music
- German Echo Awards honor the year's best in classical music
- Best of Phoenix 2019: DJ Pickster One
- Why Does the Grocery Store Insist on Playing Old Music?
- The best concerts to see in L.A. this fall
- The Raiders' Mark Lindsay and Quentin Tarantino talk ’60s music
- Classical music's greatest hits - a completely subjective selection
- Music Interview: New Mexico Academy of Rock and Blues
- The Best Gig I Ever Saw: Elle King
- The Best Gig I Ever Saw: Harley Quinn Smith
The Best Waterproof Earbuds to Keep the Music On and Moisture Out have 302 words, post on www.rollingstone.com at August 6, 2020. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.