After five months of filming episodes of his CBS late-night talk show Late Show from his own home, Stephen Colbert returned to the office on Monday. The 56-year-old host took to Twitter on Sunday to reveal he’s heading back to the office, along with a photo of some sourdough bread loafs. It was revealed last week that both Colbert’s Late Show and James Corden’s The Late Late Show will be filming episodes in their studio homes this week. Back to the office: After five months of filming episodes of his CBS late-night talk show Late Show from his own home, Stephen Colbert is going back to the office on Tuesday ‘Back to NYC offices tomorrow after five months. Looking forward to broadcasting again from the Greatest City on Earth,’ Colbert began. ‘And just in time (maybe way past time), I finally cracked that sourdough puzzle,’ he added, showcasing a photo of three sourdough bread loaves he baked. RELATED ARTICLES Previous 1 Next James Corden and Stephen Colbert will return to hosting… Stephen Colbert asks Americans to B.Y.O.P: Be Your Own… Share this article Share As for Corden, he did not specify when he will return to his Los Angeles offices to… Read full this story
- Washington shuts down government, New York rebounds after blizzard
- New York rebounds after blizzard, Washington shuts down government
- New York train derailment kills four, injures 63
- Explosion rocks New York's Port Authority, bomber wounds self and three victims
- New York security toughens as bomb suspect charged
- New York police evict anti-Wall Street protesters
- Blizzard for record books paralyzes New York and Washington
- Floods across New York as Sandy slams into eastern U.S.
- Boston bomb suspects also wanted to attack New York: officials
- Snowstorm sweeps northeast U.S., New York spared its brunt
Stephen Colbert confirms he's returning to his Late Show office in New York City for the first time in FIVE MONTHS on Monday have 295 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at August 11, 2020. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.