Christine Quinn is no stranger to getting the villain edit, after three seasons on Netflix’s hit reality show Selling Sunset. On the latest season, the celebrity real estate agent has been feuding with her co-star Chrishell Stause, amid her high profile divorce Justin Hartley. Quinn opens up about the status of their friendship in an exclusive interview with People, also revealing that she’s received death threats over her depiction on the show. Death threats: Selling Sunset’s Christine Quinn recently opened up about the status of their friendship, also revealing that she’s received death threats over her depiction on the show The 31-year-old said she toned down for season two after seeing her depiction in season one: ‘We definitely were a little more reserved going into season two. I was scared. I was a little scared. ‘The first few episodes of season two, the editors were like, “Where’s the other Christine? Where’s Christine?” I’m like, “Well, that Christine gets death threats.”’ RELATED ARTICLES Previous 1 Next PICTURED: Selling Sunset’s Christine Quinn, 31, wears a… Selling Sunset star Christine Quinn hints at feud with… Farrah Abraham and Selling Sunset star Christine Quinn grab… ‘She has absolutely zero knowledge of our marriage’: Selling… Share this… Read full this story
- EastEnders’ explosive storylines revealed for the new year as Mel Owen returns for revenge and four characters leave Walford
- Women’s bodies can’t be used to sell films: Hamza Ali Abbasi
- How Britain's biggest love rat was finally brought to justice by the women he shamelessly cheated and conned
- Warring Glasgow crime bosses hell-bent on pursuing deadly gun feud after knocking back police bid to broker peace deal
- Who is in Celebrity Big Brother 2018 line-up? Meet contestants including Malika Haqq and Ann Widdecombe
Selling Sunset's Christine Quinn reveals she got death threats for being the 'show villain' and gives an update on her friendship with Chrishell Stause have 292 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at August 12, 2020. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.