She is one of the world’s top models, known for her glamorous ensembles.
And Sofia Richie cut a casual figure as she stepped out to go grocery shopping in Malibu, California on Saturday.
The beauty, 21, took precautions against COVID-19 as she donned a pastel pink face mask and went make-up free for her outing.
Stroll: Sofia Richie cut a casual figure as she stepped out to go grocery shopping in Malibu, California on Saturday
Sofia covered up her famous figure in a baggy grey hoodie paired with black joggers.
She forewent the heels for the outing, opting instead for flip-flops.
Her caramel tresses were swept into an updo which she covered with her hood.
Earlier this month, it was reported that Sofia and Scott Disick have gotten back together, after having ended their nearly three-year relationship in May.
Low-key: The beauty, 21, took precautions against COVID-19 as she donned a pastel pink face mask and went make-up free for her outing
A source revealed to People on Wednesday that this time around the 37-year-old Talentless founder and the daughter of Lionel Richie are ‘taking things slow.’
‘[They are] trying to make things work while taking things slow,’ explained the insider, as the pair continue to spend quality time together.
On Tuesday, a source confirmed to Us Weekly that Scott and Sofia were ‘hanging out again romantically’ and that their relationship was ‘back on.’
With her pal: Earlier this week the model was with her longtime friend Tess Kemper, a graduate of Cornell University. The two were also seen in the front of their car as they wore black face masks
Scott and Sofia reunited for the first time on Saturday, since ending their nearly three-year relationship in May.
The pair – who first began dating in 2017 – grabbed lunch at Nobu restaurant in Malibu, before heading to a pal’s low key Fourth Of July party at the beach.
‘They seemed happy together but more friendly than romantic,’ a source told People of their get together.
Scott and Sofia’s break-up occurred in May, shortly after Scott’s brief rehab stint at a Colorado treatment facility in late April.
Last month, a source told People that Sofia was ‘still processing the breakup’ and having a hard time doing so.
‘It was a serious relationship, not some fling, and she was there for Scott through some tough times. It hurts to see all the speculation about Scott and Kourtney, but she is so young and gets so much attention. She’ll be totally fine,’ the insider explained.
Sofia and Scott started dating in the fall of 2017 about two years after he split with reality star Kourtney Kardashian, 41.
Recently, Scott, Kourtney, and their three children, sons Reign, five, and Mason, 10, and seven-year-old daughter Penelope, have been spending a lot of quality time together, taking a family trip to Utah for Scott’s birthday and most recently a trip to Wyoming together.
Back together: Earlier this month, it was reported that Sofia and Scott Disick have gotten back together, after having ended their nearly three-year relationship in May (pictured August 2019)
- Crikey! Terri Irwin steps out in a crocodile tooth face mask as she goes grocery shopping in Brisbane
- Ariel Winter cuts a laid-back figure in a plain black T-shirt and joggers as she heads out grocery shopping
- Katie Holmes goes incognito as she steps out in a black bucket hat and khaki rain jacket while running errands in New York
- EastEnders' Maisie Smith 'spent night at co-star Zack Morris' home' after cinema date
- Brooklyn Beckham's fiancée Nicola Peltz wows in a semi-sheer Valentino gown as the couple attend the Met Gala
- 16 best puffer jackets 2021: From Marks & Spencer to H&M, ASOS & Topshop
- M.I.A.’s Agitprop Pop
- Woman explains how she and her nan, 92, saved a huge £1,789 with 'minimal effort'
- The Sopranos: "House Arrest"/"The Knight in White Satin Armor"
- The Forgotten Story Of 9/11’s Ultimate Underdogs
- The Artist Upending Photography’s Brutal Racial Legacy
- Murder 90210
- Apple’s Latest, Hot IPOs, and the Future of AI
- Federal agencies are doing little about the rise in anti-Asian hate
- The Pentagon’s Army of Nerds
Make-up free Sofia Richie cuts a casual figure in oversize hoodie and face mask as she goes grocery shopping in Malibu have 730 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at August 2, 2020. This is cached page on Movie News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.