Kendall Jenner and Devin Booker are seeing their romance heat up as their friendship looks to be heading towards a full blown relationship.
The 24-year-old Keeping Up With The Kardashians star is still ‘having fun’ with the NBA star but reports in the US media suggest that the 23-year-old Phoenix Suns player is ‘falling for her’.
The pair have been flirting on Instagram for a while and over the past few months, have been seen together on more occasions.
They are now “spending a lot of time together” since Devin left the NBA bubble in Florida after Phoenix were knocked out of the competition.
A source has told Hollywood Life : “Kendall is having fun with Devin and seeing where it goes but she’s not seeing anyone else and neither is he.”
The source added: “Before he left for the NBA bubble he was part of her bubble and then the whole time he was away they kept in touch and now that he’s back they’re spending a lot of time together again.”
They have been seen running errands in Malibu as well as being pictured on a dinner date, albeit with Kendall’s sister Kylie Jenner also present.
It would seem that the blossoming of their relationship has come at the right time as Kendall is in a position to embrace it.
The source continued: “It’s working for now but part of the reason for that is she’s actually got the time to put into it.
“Usually her life is so busy she doesn’t really have the time to give to anyone else but the pandemic has made her slow way down.
“She seems to be very happy and he’s absolutely a part of that.”
It has been reported that the pair are keeping the relationship “very simple” with “no drama or games.”
It is also believed that the KarJenners have taken to Devin, which is an important step for Kendall.
Devin is reportedly interested in “keeping things going in a positive direction with Kendall” as he “really likes her.”
Despite this, he is in “no rush to change the good fortune hanging out with her has brought him. He is falling for her.”
The good news for the pair is that their “physical attraction is off the charts.”
The source continued: “They make each other laugh. She also loves that he makes zero of a big deal of the family she is in.
“He treats her normal and she respects how down to earth he is while being a big name in the NBA…
“It seems they’re on the same page in terms of just taking things one day at a time and not rushing things.”
Do you have a story to sell? Get in touch with us at [email protected] or call us direct 0207 29 33033
- Kendall Jenner and Harry Styles Were Kissing on a Yacht
- This Week in Tabloids: Kim Cries as Kendall Is Declared 'The Hot One'
- Fantasy Kardashian-Jenner League Rankings: High Stakes in Week 1
- Fantasy Kardashian-Jenner League, Week 14: Second Stringers Up Off the Bench
- Welcome to Our First Annual Fantasy Kardashian-Jenner League Draft
- Sofia Vergara and Joe Mangianello Are a Disgustingly Hot New Couple
- Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck Are (Finally) Getting a Divorce
- Adam Levine Got Sugar-Bombed in the Face Last Night
- In Literature and In Life, Men and Women Still Want Different Things in a Mate
- This Week In Tabloids: Ariana Grande Makes Staff Carry Her Like a Baby
- This Week In Tabloids: Sofia Vergara's On An Embryo-Destroying Rampage
- The Victoria's Secret Fashion Show Was, as Usual, Full of Bad Ideas and Hideous Designs
- A Chat With Stylist Law Roach About
- Inside the Convoluted 'Battle for the Heart and Soul of Yoga' That Resulted in Alo Yoga Suing a Body-Positive Influencer
- Katy Perry Declined to Paddleboard in the Nude With Orlando Bloom
- Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton Are Definitely Humping
- Ask Dr. Nerdlove: Do Women Have It Easier In Dating?
- Ask Dr. NerdLove: Can I Turn A Fling Into A Relationship?
- Katy Perry Visits Salem, Meets Witches, Casts Spells
- Trust in the Future
Kendall Jenner and Devin Booker romance hots up as 'physical attraction off the charts' have 672 words, post on www.mirror.co.uk at August 20, 2020. This is cached page on Movie News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.