Not too long ago, reports had surfaced about Keerthy Suresh’s highly-awaited wedding. Several media reports claimed that the actress will be exchanging wedding vows with an influential businessman. It was said that her father, noted Malayalam producer G Suresh Kumar has found an apt alliance, to which she has nodded a yes. Well now, as per the latest report, Keerthy might soon enter wedlock. Reportedly, the actress has stopped accepting or signing any new movie offers for an indefinite period. Though the reason for the same is not revealed by her, it is said that the National Award-winning actress is currently preparing herself for the big wedding. However, an official confirmation has not been made about the same by the actress or her family. It is to be noted that the actress had earlier rubbished her wedding rumours with a businessman during a media interaction, as she said that there are more important issues to be discussed instead of focusing upon a baseless rumour. She was quoted as saying, “I think there are more significant issues that the country is dealing with right now and the focus should be on fighting the COVID-19 pandemic rather than on such unfounded rumours.”… Read full this story
- Manchester United reject massive offer from Bracelona for Paul Pogba
- Council workers set to reject pay offer
- US repeatedly rejected Russian offer of mutual non-interventionism pact – diplomat
- Emmerdale’s Claire King reveals why she finally returned to the show as Kim Tate after rejecting multiple offers over 19 years
- 4iG shareholders reject buyout offer
- Hollywood actor Vincent Cassel ties knot with model
- Divorced couple tie knot again!
- Fleetwood couple tie knot second time round at the Mount Pavilion
- Trump rejects EU offer on auto tariffs, threatens to pull US out from WTO
- Raymond McCord lawyers reject PPS offer
Keerthy Suresh To Tie The Knot Soon? Is This The Reason Behind Rejecting Film Offers? have 307 words, post on www.filmibeat.com at August 4, 2020. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.