Allu Arjun-Pooja Hegde’s Telugu film Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo was a huge success at the box office.The Sankranti release emerged as a blockbuster despite facing stiff competition from the Mahesh Babu’s Sarileru Neekevvaru. The film revolves around a young man who finds his world shaken after he discovers that he was switched at birth with a millionaire’s son. Reportedly, Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo is all set to get a Hindi remake with Kartik Aaryan stepping into Allu Arjun’s shoes. The latest buzz is that the Love Aaj Kal actor is being paid a whopping amount for the Hindi remake. Scroll down to read more. A Whopping Renumeration For Kartik Aaryan A Filmfare report stated that the young star has been paid more than Rs 10 crores for the Hindi remake of Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo. Well, we must say it looks like Kartik is gearing up to give his contemporaries sleepless nights! Has Kartik Aryan Given His Nod To Star In The Film? If the latest buzz to be believed, amid lockdown, Kartik heard the script of the Hindi remake through Skype and informed the makers that he was interested in taking up the project. More Details About The Project According to reports, the Hindi remake… Read full this story
- Search Engine Metrics: Organic Search vs. Paid Placement
- Paid Online Content - Jump Onboard Now or Be Left Behind
- Paid Surveys Scam
- Bollywood Movie Releases Of 2009, Hindi Films Of 2009
- How To Make a Resume And Get Whopping Feedback
- Microsoft Busted on Paid Wikipedia Modification
- S/O Satyamurthy Telugu Movie Review and Rating
- The Uniqueness of Indian Cinema-Part2/4
- Reviving Reservations: Achieving Social Justice or Garnering Votes?
- Review: Scrutinising Fanaa on Political Grounds
Kartik Aaryan Being Paid This Whopping Amount For Allu Arjun's Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo Hindi Remake? have 285 words, post on www.filmibeat.com at August 6, 2020. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.