Exclusive TMZ Composite Kanye West’s team of petitioners working hard to get him on the presidential ballot in Montana got rewarded for their efforts … with a trip on a private jet. Sources with direct knowledge tell TMZ … as the filing deadline approached earlier this week, the group Kanye hired to get his petitions signed — Let the Voters Decide — utilized a private jet to make it happen in the nick of time. TMZ.com We’re told the group already had members on the ground in Montana racking up signatures, but due to the state’s vast rural landscape … they needed backup. Fire up the jet. Our sources say Kanye simultaneously had petitioners working in Utah for next week’s deadline there, but to get over the hump in Montana … a small group was flown over to Big Sky Country to hit up the more populated areas. TMZ.com Even better for Ye … the plan worked. We’re told the group ended up submitting about 9,000 signatures across multiple counties — way more than the 5k required — before Wednesday’s deadline. He’s not across the finish line yet though. Candidates file petitions with county officials, who have 7 days to… Read full this story
- Ex-Stobart boss faces probe over private jet hire
- The super-rich are being scammed on their private jets
- The joys of having a private jet
- A private-jet company is offering 'Alice in Wonderland' tea parties at 45,000 feet for ultrarich kids
- This company is asking teens their opinions on private jets
- Coco Austin breastfeeds daughter Chanel, 3, on a private jet in candid snaps... as she labels it a 'mother's calling'
- Chris Pratt's new girlfriend Katherine Schwarzenegger looks tense as they board a private jet in LA
- Taking the College Tour by Private Jet
- Private jet industry aiming to put boom and bust behind it as new ownership models take off
- JCPenney is selling three private jets to cut costs after its CEO flees
Kanye's Presidential Ballot Push in Montana Utilized Private Jet have 326 words, post on www.tmz.com at August 14, 2020. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.