DONALD Trump has slammed Black Lives Matter demonstrators who attacked senator Rand Paul outside the White House as a “crazed mob of thugs” — and called for their arrest. It came after Paul’s wife Kelley said she was branded a “b***h” and “racist whore” by a crowd who swarmed around them during demonstrations in Washington DC. Senator Paul on Friday said he was attacked by an “angry mob” of more than 100 people near the White House and had to be rescued by the police. Trump voiced his anger at the on Twitter after previously vowing to give medals to the four cops who shielded the Republican politician and his spouse. He said: “The thugs who accosted Senator @RandPaul and his wonderful wife, Kelly, together with those who made threats to many other people who had just attended the Republican National Convention at the White House, must be sought out and immediately arrested. Well documented evidence.” In an op-ed for the Washington Examiner, Kelley likened the night to a “dystopian novel”, and said the incident was “terrifying”.”They called me a ‘b***h’ and ‘racist whore’ alongside an endless torrent of f**k yous’,” she wrote. “Mobs are terrifying. They looked at us with… Read full this story
- 19 outlandish conspiracy theories Donald Trump has floated on the campaign trail and in the White House
- Trump says budget director Mick Mulvaney to be named acting White House chief of staff
- White House: Trump Has Started ‘Mechanism’ for Pulling Security Clearances from ‘Certain Individuals’
- Rand Paul’s Wife in Open Letter to Cory Booker: Our Family Facing ‘Horrifying’ Threats
- Rand Paul: Media Covered Up Scalise Shooter Shouting, ‘This Is for Health Care!’
- Rand Paul: Donald Trump Pledged to End U.S. Wars in Syria, Afghanistan, Spend Wasted Resources at Home
- Exclusive – Donald Trump Jr.: Covington Catholic Hoax Shows Who the Real Target of Fake News Truly Is
- White House unbowed on immigration despite growing public furor
- David Lynch thinks Donald Trump 'could go down as one of the greatest presidents in history'
- EXCLUSIVE – Pastor John Hagee Urges Rand Paul to Remove Hold from Israel Aid Bill
Donald Trump calls for ‘crazed mob of thugs’ who confronted Rand Paul and his wife outside White House to be arrested have 347 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at August 30, 2020. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.