Products featured are independently selected by our editorial team and we may earn a commission from purchases made from our links; the retailer may also receive certain auditable data for accounting purposes. If you’re going to be wearing face masks for the foreseeable future, you might as well pick a couple that actually look half-decent when you step outside the door. And while hundreds of companies are now pushing printed, colorful face masks that range from basic to bizarre, it’s best to choose a mask like you’d choose a scarf or baseball cap. Pick something with a neutral pattern or color that you can throw over your face without feeling self-conscious or looking like you’re back in high school. As an accessory designed to help prevent the spread of germs, the best face coverings should first and foremost fit the shape of your face (just like a hat should fit the shape of your head to protect you from the sun). Per the latest CDC guidelines, the best face masks should fit snugly over your mouth and nose, and tuck under your chin. Straps should hang securely around your ears without tugging. From there, skip the graffiti prints and blinged-out… Read full this story
- The protective face mask: Who wore it better, LeBron James or Kyrie Irving?
- Derrick Rose could wear face mask the entire season
- VIDEO: Alabama scores TD on bad face mask penalty vs. Ole Miss
- Russell Westbrook returns with face mask, scores 49 in fourth straight triple-double
- New Miss USA, a taekwondo black belt, explains why she feels self-defense is important
- No. 16 Oklahoma faces improved Tulsa squad
- No. 16 Huskies face tough stretch to start Pac-12
- No. 16 Missouri facing Minnesota in Citrus Bowl on New Years Day
- No. 16 Missouri facing Minnesota in Citrus Bowl
- If you sense Maria Sharapova is feeling selfie-conscious, here’s why
16 Breathable Face Masks You Won’t Feel Self-Conscious About Wearing have 315 words, post on www.rollingstone.com at August 23, 2020. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.