Presented by FacebookWelcome to The Hill’s Morning Report. It is Thursday. We get you up to speed on the most important developments in politics and policy, plus trends to watch. Alexis Simendinger and Al Weaver are the daily co-creators, so find us @asimendinger and @alweaver22 on Twitter and recommend the Morning Report to your friends. CLICK HERE to subscribe!Total U.S. coronavirus deaths reported each morning this week: Monday, 140,534. Tuesday, 140,909. Wednesday, 142,068. Thursday, 143,190.President TrumpDonald John TrumpTrump says he would be comfortable sending son, grandchildren to school in person Cafeteria worker on White House grounds tests positive for COVID-19: reports Republicans to start unveiling coronavirus package Thursday MORE and his team of politically trained spokespeople have struggled to communicate effectively about the coronavirus crisis, according to public opinion surveys, members of the president’s party and even some White House advisers. West Wing infighting and Trump’s missed cues about the public’s escalating fears have contributed to an erosion of trust (Reuters). On Wednesday evening, the president told reporters he resumed televised coronavirus briefings unaccompanied by his infectious disease and public health advisers at the podium because “they’re briefing me. … They’re giving me all of everything they know as of this… Read full this story
- Good Morning, News: Sondland Defies Trump, Guiliani & Perry Subpoenaed, and Warren's Mic-Dropping Zinger
- Inside Facebook’s secret fight-back through years of crisis
- Trump 'spooked' as he joins world leaders for G20 talks amid explosive Russia revelations
- 2020 Daily Trail Markers: Biden says Trump should be impeached
- Trump warned of impeachment and jail time as investigation escalates
- Trump defends 'racist' Bracamontes ad as Facebook and TV networks pull video
- The fish rots from the head, but everyone around Trump stinks
- Trump's Wise Turkey Policy
- Opinion: Would Donald Trump really allow Melania to ‘remove’ a White House staffer?
- Trump Is Winning the Great Game of American Political Football
The Hill's Morning Report - Presented by Facebook - Trump-the-briefer struggles with COVID-19 facts have 307 words, post on thehill.com at July 23, 2020. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.