Presented by FacebookWelcome to The Hill’s Morning Report. It is Tuesday. We get you up to speed on the most important developments in politics and policy, plus trends to watch. Alexis Simendinger and Al Weaver are the daily co-creators, so find us @asimendinger and @alweaver22 on Twitter and recommend the Morning Report to your friends. CLICK HERE to subscribe!Total U.S. coronavirus deaths reported each morning this week: Monday, 146,935. Tuesday, 148,056.Senate Republicans on Monday rolled out their long-awaited $1 trillion coronavirus relief bill, setting up a clash with Democratic lawmakers in the coming weeks as the two sides are miles apart on a number of key items upon the kick off of negotiations. The proposal, titled the Health, Economic Assistance, Liability Protection and Schools (HEALS) Act, came after a week of negotiations between the Trump administration and Senate Republicans and saw multiple bumps in the road, including a four-day delay in the release of the plan after disagreements between the two sides. However, Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnellAddison (Mitch) Mitchell McConnellPelosi, Schumer accuse Trump of self-dealing with money for FBI headquarters GOP coronavirus bill includes .75 billion for… Read full this story
- The Hill's Morning Report - Presented by Mastercard - Congress slogs toward COVID-19 relief, omnibus deal
- The Hill's Morning Report - Presented by Mastercard - COVID-19 relief, omnibus talks go down to the wire
- The Hill's Morning Report - Presented by Mastercard - US inoculations begin; state electors certify Biden; Barr is out
- The Hill's Morning Report - Presented by Mastercard - Today: Vaccine distribution starts, Electoral College meets.
- Senate GOP warns Biden against picking Sally Yates as attorney general
- The Hill's Morning Report - At long last, Congress reaches COVID-19 relief deal
- Senate GOP to Trump: The election is over
- 150 House Democrats support Biden push to reenter Iran nuclear deal
- House Democrat introduces bill to overhaul temporary guest worker visa program
- The Hill's Morning Report - Congress passes year-end COVID-19 relief, omnibus deal
The Hill's Morning Report - Presented by Facebook - Senate GOP, House Democrats begin battle over $1 trillion bill have 319 words, post on thehill.com at July 28, 2020. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.