Mariah Carey in her 121-carat spectacle, Cannes 2019
Undoubtedly one of the most talked-about looks of Cannes 2019 was that of Mariah, which was an exquisite collection of jewels curated by Chopard as a part of their Queen of Kalahari collection. All the diamonds in this collection are cut from the 342-carat Queen of Kalahari diamond which was then broken into 23 stones. With a total of 121 carats of natural diamonds, Mariah shone like never before!
Sonam Kapoor at her chic best!
Seen in this stunning natural diamond necklace from Chopard, Sonam Kapoor looked her splendid best at Cannes 2019 red carpet. This 115-carat necklace was paired with matching earrings and a stunning custom-made Ralph & Russo pantsuit.
Winnie Harlow, standing up for the uniqueness of beauty
Winnie Harlow, known for challenging the style and beauty norms, was seen wearing a natural diamond High Jewellery necklace by Chopard at Cannes’17. Winnie has broken out of the mould every year at Cannes to make a statement against the established beauty norms; and what better way to stand out than to be adorned in a stunning natural diamond piece of jewellery.
Selena Gomez- A Cannes debut to cherish!
For her maiden Cannes appearance, Selena debuted the Bvlgari Cinemagia necklace. The brunette looked splendid in the 88.16-carat natural diamond necklace set in platinum. With her hair tied back in a bun, Selena wore a Louis Vuitton silk ensemble to accentuate the diamond necklace.
The youngest juror glittering the brightest- Elle Fanning
In Chopard Haute Joaillerie, Elle Fanning sported very varied and exceptionally gorgeous looks at Cannes 2019. Wearing a ring set in pave diamonds, the drop earrings, and a stunning and snug bracelet, she could not look more magnificent!
Priyanka Chopra- resplendent in white!
Priyanka’s debut at Cannes in 2019 may have been one of the most talked-about in the history of the event. Stunning in a Georges tulle gown, Priyanka chose to complement her look with a Chopard necklace and a pair of diamond drop earrings also from them. The love-struck couple made many heads turn at the red carpet while Priyanka dazzled in the contemporary yet brilliantly set Chopard masterpieces!
Julianne Moore- taking the cause to the red carpets, always!
Julianne is known for her belief in sustainable luxury and has swept us all off our feet with her Cannes looks over the years. Seen here is her red-hot look from Cannes 2018’s opening ceremony wearing a pair of Chopard diamond earrings exquisitely designed for the festival. This look for Julianne’s is here to stay in the archives as one of the most head-turning looks of all times!
Dilan Deniz- once a stunner, always a stunner!
The Turkish diva glittered like no other at Cannes 2019’s opening ceremony wearing a necklace from Messika Paris’s ‘Once Upon a Time’ collection, Desert Bloom earrings from ‘Born to be Wild’ collection and ‘Mata Hari’ bracelet from ‘Paris is a Party’. She looked utterly beautiful in a Cinderella-like gown by Nicolas Geradin!
There has been a defining trend of celebrities sporting and speaking up in favour of natural diamonds which are miracles of nature and easily a billion-year-old. Of course, glamour and style are both sides of the same fashion coin, but if you can combine luxury with sustainability, would you rather not? Here’s hoping Cannes 2021 more than makes up for the lack of the red-carpet sparkle in 2020!
With inputs from Natural Diamond Council
Disclaimer: Content Produced by The Gem & Jewellery Export Promotion Council
- Who Brought the Hoop and Diamond Together?
- In Honor of Woodstock, the Best Rock Documentaries and Concert Films by Far
- Ways of Selecting the Best Diamond Ring
- 50 best desserts on Earth
- Wilding by Isabella Tree review – how a farm returned to nature
- French Riviera Beaches and St Tropez - Glamming it Up
- Isles of Scilly holiday guide: what to do, plus the best beaches, restaurants and hotels
- Why Buying Fake Jewelry Makes Perfect Economic Sense
- Christine Lampard looks effortlessly chic in a patterned maxi dress as she leads the stars at a jewellery collection launch party in London
- Celebrities Who Wear Cufflinks
- Angelina Jolie wows in a structured silver gown as she attends star-studded Maleficent: Mistress Of Evil premiere in London with children Zahara, 14, Shiloh, 13, and twins Vivienne and Knox, 11
- Forgotten Dreams 7
- Ryan Reynolds enjoys a daddy-daughter day with Inez as it is revealed 'he and Blake Lively have welcomed a third child'
- Celebrity Style - Rihanna
- How to Find the Most Current, Up-to-Date Prom Dress Styles
- Tips When Picking Your Prom Dresses
- Making Cheap Carp Fishing Baits - The Reality of Recipes That Work!
- Patrick Dempsey’s favorite gear for the fast lane
- These Aren't Grandma's Pearls
- Furniture Care and Preservation
Missing the glam at Cannes? Here’s a round-up of the best natural diamonds worn at the red carpet have 911 words, post on timesofindia.indiatimes.com at July 27, 2020. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.