Kimberly Guilfoyle, the girlfriend of President Donald Trump’s oldest son and a top campaign official, tested positive for COVID-19 ahead of the Fourth of July event at Mount Rushmore. Guilfoyle, 51, tested positive ahead of the South Dakota event but her boyfriend Donald Trump Jr., 42, did not, a source familiar told DailyMail.com. The two, who had been in Montana, traveled to South Dakota with plans to watch the fireworks display and listen to the president speak during the Independence Day celebration. She and Don Jr. never met up Trump’s team and, out of caution, will drive back from South Dakota all the way to the East Coast. It’s likely that the long drive will come out of taxpayers’ pockets and that the agents overseeing the trip will need to isolate for two weeks. It’s become customary for people within Trump’s circle to be regularly tested for the virus as the pandemic continues to grip the country and infections surge in the southern US Prior to the diagnosis, Guilfoyle reportedly did not experience any symptoms. The campaign said Guilfoyle, who is a regular at Trump campaign rallies and hosts a weekly online show for Team Trump, is doing well and isolating. ‘After testing… Read full this story
- The drama behind Trump’s outreach to Trey Gowdy
- Trump changes the subject
- US midterm elections 2018 live: Massive early turnout as America votes on the future of Congress
- US midterm elections 2018 live: Joe Biden votes in 'the single most important election of my lifetime'
- POLITICO Playbook: The GOP’s impeachment strategy gets sharper
- At least 228 House Democrats have said they support an impeachment inquiry
- POLITICO London Playbook: A deal in three weeks? — America goes to the polls — Wright man for the job
- Sundance film festival to showcase Zac Efron as Ted Bundy and documentaries on Weinstein and Ocasio-Cortez
- Golf: Charlotte wins club double.
- NFL contenders gone wrong: Barnwell ranks the six top playoff fallers
Kimberly Guilfoyle tests positive for coronavirus after traveling to watch President Trump's Fourth of July rally at Mount Rushmore - and now she and Don Jr. are self-isolating have 317 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at July 4, 2020. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.