Karan Patel and Ankita Bhargava welcomed a baby girl six months ago. But in 2018, Ankita suffered a miscarriage, which had left them grieving. Recently, Ankita opened up about her miscarriage in a lengthy post and revealed how it affected their life. She had said that they cried every night and trolls said they deserved it. Now Karan Patel opened up on Ankita’s post and said that between the two, Ankita was the stronger one. Karan Patel On Wife Ankita’s Miscarriage Post Karan was quoted by Pinkvilla as saying, “It was very heartwarming and emotional. Of course, it is a difficult situation for anyone. If you are human, you will feel that pain, god forbid it happens to anyone. At the end of the day, it is life and it does go on.” Karan Says Ankita Was Stronger! He further added, “You just need to make sure that you are strong enough to overcome that mishap. And be there for your partner and make sure he or she can rely on you. One of the two needs to be strong. Luckily for me, Ankita was the stronger one. Solid hai woh (She’s the tough one).” The Actor Says… Meanwhile, Karan… Read full this story
- Indiana Woman Given 30-Year Prison Sentence Over Apparent Miscarriage
- What to Say and Do When Your Wife or Partner Has a Miscarriage
- The Dire 17th-Century Origins of the Purvi Patel Feticide Verdict
- Donna Karan Apologizes for Victim Blaming Weinstein Comments: 'I Regret It So Strongly'
- Purvi Patel's Feticide Conviction Has Been Overturned
- Donna Karan Suggests Weinstein's Alleged Victims Were 'Asking for It'
- Study Suggests That Flint's Contaminated Water Led to an Increase in Miscarriages
- Couple from Viral Pregnancy Surprise Video Announce Miscarriage
- Lindsay Lohan Reveals She Had a Miscarriage While Filming OWN Show
- Prince’s Ex-Wife on the Tragic Death of Their Baby 20 Years Ago: 'I Don’t Think He Ever Got Over It'
Karan Patel On Wife Ankita's Miscarriage: Luckily For Me, Ankita Was The Stronger One; Solid Hai Woh have 323 words, post on www.filmibeat.com at July 10, 2020. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.