James McVey of The Vamps and I’m A Celebrity… Get Me Out Of Here! fame has revealed his wedding to Kirstie Brittain has been put on hold. The 27-year-old had been planning to tie-the-knot with the 24-year-old model later this year, but plans have been derailed by the ongoing coronavirus pandemic. James and Kirstie became engaged in January last year when the Can We Dance singer got down on one knee weeks after he appeared on ITV’s reality show I’m A Celeb. But the swapping of vows and a family filled celebration have been abandoned for 2020 after the ongoing health crisis posed by COVID-19 robbed them of their dream wedding plans. Speaking to Metro, James said: I think we’re going to postpone it. “It is meant for November, but the problem is that the government haven’t really set out any plans for how weddings can go back to normal. Thirty people can be at a reception, but have to be socially distanced. “We have elderly relatives in Liverpool who would have to travel down to Dorset where we’re getting married. Kirstie and I are thinking it’s best to postpone it until Halloween next year.” James’s band The Vamps are… Read full this story
- No...there is another: Next 'Star Wars' trailer could debut with 'Avengers: Age of Ultron'
- : The James Bond Christmas Special!
- The Force is strong with 'Clone Wars' writer
- Clippers star offers poignant Instagram response to owner
- Cara Delevingne, Our Great Mediator, Will Force Taylor and Miley to be Friends Again
- The Absolute Most WTF Celebrity Hookups of All Time
- This Week in Tabloids: Taylor Swift Wants a Bigger Ass By Christmas
- Best comedies and stand-up on Netflix for July 2018
- Kylie Jenner: I'm Spiritual, 'Not Materialistic.' Namasté, Kylie.
- Justin Bieber's Dad Accused of Throwing His Dog, Karma, Off a Balcony
I'm A Celeb and The Vamps star James McVey forced to postpone wedding have 306 words, post on www.mirror.co.uk at July 31, 2020. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.