Celebrities leave absolutely no opportunity to flaunt their designer outfits. From ethnic to western, casuals to fancy, the divas very well know how to pull off each attire effortlessly. And that’s the reason why we admire them the most when it comes to fashion. They have been given us wedding goals in beautiful lehengas. So, today to help all the brides-to-be in selecting their ideal lehenga for their wedding, we have come up with some golden lehengas from these divas’ wardrobe. Take a look and make the choice.
Pooja Hegde’s Golden Lehenga
For Maharshi press release event, Pooja Hegde was dressed in a beautiful golden lehenga, which came from the label Jade by Monica and Karishma. Her lehenga was accentuated by intricate white embroidered patterns and she teamed it with a sleeveless V-shaped plunging-neckline matching choli that featured white lace detailing at the border. Styled by Tanya Ghavri, the actress completed her look with a white dupatta that had golden embellished border. Pooja accessorised her look with multi-hued stone detailed necklace from Raniwala and spruced up her look with sharp contouring marked by filled thick brows, kohled eyes, curled lashes, shiny eye shadow, sot blush, and pink lip shade. She pulled back her side-parted tresses into a low ponytail.
Sonam Kapoor’s Golden Lehenga
For a launch event, Sonam Kapoor Ahuja opted for a golden lampi lehenga set from the label Itrh and looked stunning. Styled by Rhea Kapoor, she paired her flared lehenga with a half-sleeved plunging-neckline matching choli and draped an equally beautiful dupatta over her shoulders. The fashionista upped her look with gold-toned small hoops, pearl-detailed silver-toned necklace, and bracelet from Bvlgari. Sonam Kapoor pulled back sleek tresses into a neat high bun and elevated her look with filled brows, kohled eyes, curled lashes, golden eye shadow, and nudish-pink lip shade.
Kareena Kapoor’s Golden Lehenga
Kareena Kapoor Khan walked the ramp in a golden lehenga for Falguni Shane Peacock India at India Couture Week 2018. Her lehenga was accentuated by intricate heavily embellished patterns and she teamed it with a full-sleeved sweetheart-neckline matching choli. Styled by Mohit Rai, the diva completed her look with a sheer golden dupatta that featured feather-detailing. She notched up her look with gold-tone drop earrings and enhanced her look with sharp contouring marked by filled brows, kohled eyes, heavy mascara, highlighted cheekbones, and light pink lip shade. Kareena Kapoor left her side-parted curly tresses loose.
Raashi Khanna’s Golden Lehenga
Raashi Khanna sported a beautiful shimmering golden lehenga, which was heavily embellished. She paired her voluminous lehenga with a sleeveless sweetheart-neckline matching choli and draped an equally embellished dupatta that featured stone-work too. The actress accessorised her look with gold-toned earrings and heavy choker. She painted her nails with maroon hue and wrapped up her look with sharp contouring marked by a tiny bindi, thick brows, subtle kohled eyes, shiny eye shadow, highlighted cheekbones, and maroon lip shade. Raashi tied her side-parted highlighted tresses into a low bun and adorned it with a pretty white mogra.
So, what do you think about the bridal lehengas wore by these beautiful ladies? Whose lehenga will you pick for your special day? Let us know that in the comment section.
- Sonam Kapoor Ahuja Raises The Fashion Bar With Her Elegant Robe And Classy Mint-Hued Outfit
- Sonam Kapoor Ahuja’s Soothing Outfits Are What We Need To Brighten Up Our Mood
- Halloween 2020: From Blonde Wig To The Little Mole, Sonam Kapoor Recreates Marilyn Monroe Look
- Sonam Kapoor Twins With Masaba In A White Outfit As She Wishes Her, ‘Happy birthday my darling Masu’
- Neha Kakkar’s Regal Silver Lehenga From Her Wedding Reception Needs To Be In Every Bride’s Wishlist!
- On Athiya Shetty’s Birthday, Her Top 4 Beauty Moments From 2020 That’s Worth Taking Goals From
- Malaika Arora Looks Like A Sun Goddess In Her Radiant Yellow Lehenga Post Covid Recovery
- Diwali 2020: Hina Khan, Mrunal Thakur And Other Divas Wow Us With Their Traditional Outfits
- Happy Birthday Malaika Arora: Top 5 Jaw-Dropping Fashion Statements Made By The Diva In 2020
- Samantha Akkineni’ Gives Us A Bridal Look Idea With Her Green Lehenga And Emerald Jewellery
- Kajal Aggarwal Glows In A Pastel Yellow Lehenga While Her Red Printed Suit Is Worth-Stealing
- Diwali 2020: Nora Fatehi, Kajal Aggarwal And Other Celebs-Approved Hairstyles For The Festival
- Diwali 2020: Alaya F’s Dual Toned Eye Shadow Is All You Need To Try To Get Festive-Perfect Look
- Happy Birthday Esha Deol: 4 Times The Actress Mesmerised Us With Her Ethnic Looks
- Genelia Deshmukh’s Classy Look Features A Dual-Toned Blazer Dress And A Pair Of Black Heels
- Karwa Chauth 2020: Shilpa Shetty Wows Us With Her Maroon Saree And Striking Neckpiece
- Ginny Weds Sunny: A Glimpse Of Yami Gautam’s Fashionable Looks That Will Keep Your Interest Alive
- Surbhi Jyoti’s Stunning Blue Eye Make-Up Look Is Something You Need To Bookmark For Disco Party
- Samantha Akkineni’s Fuchsia Pink Saree Can Be Your Festive Look On Diwali; Here’s How Much It Costs!
- Diwali 2020: The Top 10 Diwali Outfit Ideas For Your Intimate Diwali Festivities
Sonam Kapoor Ahuja, Pooja Hegde, And Other Divas Give Bridal Goals In Their Beautiful Golden Lehenga have 1058 words, post on www.boldsky.com at June 5, 2020. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.