Kindly Share This Story:By Olayinka Latona “Truth makes a nation develop but that is what Nigerians lack most. Al-Mustapha cannot deceive us with his lies. We know better. He should show evidence of his claims. “In other climes, somebody like him would have been thoroughly investigated and prosecuted. He should be begging for forgiveness.” –William Jimoh. Teacher “Al-Mustapha should tell us the names of stakeholders consulted before the supposed money was saved on behalf of the country. I however think we are giving too much spotlight and attention to what Abacha stole when there are many other looters to expose and retrieve our collective assets from.” –Akipu Stellar, Analyst. “Al-Mustapha should be reprimanded for his lies. He knows his boss stole our funds and he’s still defending him. Well, I wouldn’t blame him totally because our leaders are the ones giving him reasons to say rubbish. “FG should make use of the recovered funds to do something meaningful.” –Afolayan Toyosi, Analyst ALSO READ: People Talk: Assessment of democracy under Buhari’s administration (3) “How could anyone try to justify the theft of our collective wealth? The funds were looted for Abacha’s selfish gains. “If he was truly concerned about the welfare of… Read full this story
- 8th coup staged to topple Abacha at the time he died ― Al-Mustapha
- The many lies they said about Abacha- Al-Mustapha
- 'Corruption has opened door to al-Shabaab in Kenya'
- ABACHA LOOT: We may not have gone halfway digging monies stashed abroad ― Rep Bamidele
- Sudan peace talks offer little hope for protesters in Darfur
- Al Pacino on Cats, Bees, Liking
- Nigeria’s increasing debt worrisome: Use recovered loot as alternative
- 'We will not let you use George as a prop': Rev. Al Sharpton lays into Trump's bible photo-op 'agenda' at memorial for George Floyd as Minneapolis mayor sobs uncontrollably at gold coffin
- The Hill's Morning Report - Presented by Facebook - Trump threatens coronavirus funds for states easing voting
- The news website that’s keeping press freedom alive in Egypt
[People Talk] Looted funds: Al-Mustapha’s attempt to exonerate Abacha have 328 words, post on www.vanguardngr.com at June 19, 2020. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.