Kate Beckinsale shut down a ‘mean spirited’ All Lives Matter comment on her Instagram post about Breonna Taylor. Taking to social media on Wednesday, the actress, 46, shared a post by activist Gloria Steinem which demanded justice for the aspiring nurse who was fatally shot by police in her Louisville, Kentucky home. However, when one person criticised her for not speaking up about other victims of police brutality, the star was quick to hit back at them as she told them ‘Don’t make a fight where there isn’t a fight’. Firing back: Kate Beckinsale shut down a ‘mean spirited’ All Lives Matter comment on her Instagram post about Breonna Taylor Her post, accompanied by an image of a black square with ‘Breonna Taylor’ written in white, read: ‘Dear Mayor Greg Fischer, I join thousands of others in asking you to bring posthumous justice to Breonna Taylor, who was shot eight times in her bed by the Louisville Metro Police after they invaded her apartment looking for a drug trafficker already in custody.’ RELATED ARTICLES Previous 1 Next Pete Davidson, 26, makes rare appearance with his mom Amy,… Cardi B, Diddy and Ciara lead way of celebs outraged over… Madison Beer DENIES ‘performative… Read full this story
- LeBron James wears fake MAGA hat in support of Breonna Taylor ahead of Portland Trail Blazers v LA Lakers playoff game
- The countdown for answers in Breonna Taylor case looms as patience waivers in Louisville
- Students using Instagram to reveal what it is like to be 'Black at' private high schools
- Standoff at Stone Mountain: Armed white supremacist groups fight BLM protesters and Antifa during far-right rally at the nation's largest Confederate monument
- Police Are Monitoring Black Lives Matter Protests With Ring Doorbell Data and Drones
- Kamala Harris officially becomes Democrats' VP candidate and launches assault on Donald Trump for 'chaos, incompetence and lost lives,' saying 'I know a predator when I see one' - and backs Joe Biden saying he will bring 'a better future'
- 'When ur owned you dont get a choice': Fox News anchor Ed Henry's explicit texts to employee he 'raped' are revealed as her lawyer blasts his attorney for victim-shaming saying Weinstein's trial proved it's a myth victims would not message their attackers
- Boris Johnson shuts down Britain as he warns those with symptoms to stay home for 14 days and urges EVERYONE else to avoid 'non-essential' travel and socialising for three months - after being warned deaths 'could hit 260,000' without action
- A lynching in Georgia: the living memorial to America’s history of racist violence
- Girls Aloud's Sarah Harding, 38, reveals she is battling 'advanced' breast cancer which has 'spread to other parts of her body' as she says 'I'm fighting as hard as I can'
'Don’t make a fight where there isn’t a fight': Kate Beckinsale shuts down 'mean spirited' All Lives Matter comment on her Instagram post about Breonna Taylor have 448 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at June 4, 2020. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.