Writer Apurva Asrani, known for penning and editing Manoj Bajpayee’s Aligarh, recently purchased a new house with his partner Siddhant Pillai. In a Twitter post, he revealed that he and his partner pretended to be cousins for 13 years to rent a house together. He also said that they hid their identity for many years because they were asked not to let their neighbours know that they were a gay couple. On Friday, the writer finally opened up about his relationship with Siddhant in a tweet, and also shared a picture of their apartment’s nameplate that read ‘Apurva and Siddhant.’ Speaking about normalizing LGBT families in India, Apurva wrote, “For 13 years we pretended to be cousins so we could rent a home together. We were told ‘keep curtains drawn so neighbors don’t know ‘what’ you are’. We recently bought our own home. Now we voluntarily tell neighbors we are partners 💕. It’s time LGBTQ families are normalised too.” Apurva’s tweet received a lot of love and warmth from his industry colleagues. Filmmaker Nikhhil Advani wrote, “Congrats guys!!! So happy you look.” “Amazing …. congratulations and best wishes for a beautiful life together in your beautiful new home,” read Onir’s… Read full this story
- Lanka recorded highest ever FDI flows, Unemployment rate at 13-year low
- Kidnappers snatch a 13-year-old South African boy and demand his ransom be paid in bitcoins
- J&K: 13-year-old girl injured as Pakistan violates ceasefire in Poonch
- AP: 13-year-old boy married to 23-year-old woman to fulfill mother’s dying wish
- The 13-year-old South African boy kidnapped for a bitcoin ransom has been found
- Đinh La Thăng’s 13-year sentence upheld
- Surprises hidden inside 115-year-old house on Hattiesburg's Court Street
- Remember when Jerry Lee Lewis married his 13-year-old cousin?
- Fort Edward man admits to exchanging sexually explicit texts with 13-year-old
- 'Dangerous' paedophile sent to jail for sexually abusing a 13-year-old girl
Writer Apurva Asrani And His Partner Pretended To Be Cousins For 13 Years To Rent A House Together! have 323 words, post on www.filmibeat.com at May 30, 2020. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.