Star Wars fans were handed quite the surprise recently when it was revealed that Boba Fett will return in The Mandalorian Season 2. Temuera Morrison, the actor who played Jango Fett, Boba’s father, in Attack of the Clones, is set to appear in The Mandalorian season 2 as the beloved character. While this, on its own, is huge news, it could be a gateway to bigger things. Namely, the long-gestating Boba Fett movie. For starters, let’s go over what we know about the bounty hunter’s return}. So far, plot details for The Mandalorian season 2 are being kept tightly under wraps, as one would expect. In the report noting Temuera Morrison’s casting, it’s said that the role is expected to be relatively small. A scene from the show’s first season saw a mysterious, shadowy figure come upon the body of Fennec Shand (Ming-Na Wen) in the episode The Gunslinger. It was theorized at the time that this was indeed Boba Fett. It seems that scene paved the way for his return in season 2. But that’s about all we’ve got for right now in terms of specifics. RELATED: Boba Fett Movie Director Claims He Wasn’t Fired, He Quit Boba Fett… Read full this story
- Pedro Pascal explains how his Mandalorian differs from Boba Fett
- Rosario Dawson Wants to Play Ahsoka Tano in a Star Wars Movie
- Daisy Ridley's Rey May Return in a Future Star Wars Movie After All
- Future Star Wars Movie Timeline Revealed?
- Future Star Wars Movies May All Be Spin-Offs After Episode 9
- Star Wars: George Lucas, Dave Filoni, and Jon Favreau Pose on the Set of 'The Mandalorian'
- Did The Mandalorian Show Up for That Big Star Wars 9 Final Space Battle?
- The Mandalorian Actor Hints at Why Baby Yoda Is So Important to Moff Gideon
- Knights of the Old Republic Movie and TV Show in Active Development at Lucasfilm?
- Edward Norton Talks Canceled Dark Hulk Movie, Marvel Split & Working with Kevin Feige
Will The Mandalorian Pave the Way for a Boba Fett Movie? have 325 words, post on movieweb.com at May 8, 2020. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.