Come up with juvenile yet incredibly catchy nicknames. Actually, I lied. There are at least two things he does better than Sleepy J-, ahem, Mr Biden. And the second one will play a crucial role in determining who wins in November. I’m talking about fundraising. Mr Trump is astonishingly good at raising money. The latest reports filed with America’s Federal Election Commission show Mr Biden and the Democratic Party started May with about $US100 million in cash reserves, according to CNN. Mr Trump and the Republican Party, meanwhile, had $255 million. That is a monstrous advantage, and it’s one the sitting President has thoroughly earned. Say this gesture represents how much money Mr Biden has. Picture: Evan Vucci/APSource:AP Well THIS is how much Mr Trump has. Yuuuuge. Picture: Evan Vucci/APSource:AP Mr Trump may have been slow to react to the coronavirus compared to other world leaders, but when it comes to his re-election campaign, he has been more proactive than any other president in history. He essentially started to run for re-election as soon as he was sworn into office, back in January of 2017. In the same week as his inauguration, Mr Trump applied for a trademark on the… Read full this story
- US election 2020: Top Republican Mitch McConnell accepts Joe Biden is US president-elect in blow to Donald Trump
- Kayleigh McEnany STILL won't call Joe Biden president-elect because Donald Trump is pursuing 'ongoing litigation' and terms Electoral College result just 'one more step' in the process
- Pennsylvania Casts 20 Electoral Votes For Joe Biden
- Donald Trump summons Pennsylvania state lawmakers to the White House for mystery luncheon as more House Republicans join his lost cause bid to overturn election
- Jennifer Lopez and Alex Rodriguez endorse Joe Biden for president in a video chat: 'We're thrilled and we're excited to vote'
- US: Donald Trump rejects COVID rescue package
- AOC urges Donald Trump to release his college transcripts after he called her 'not a good student'
- Joe Biden's challenge: Creating a COVID-19-free White House
- 'I just see the energy': Australian golf legend Greg Norman reveals the reasons he thinks his close friend Donald Trump will win the US election
- President Donald Trump Wants Supreme Court To Overturn Pennsylvania Election Results
US election 2020: Donald Trump’s monstrous money advantage over Joe Biden have 366 words, post on www.news.com.au at May 26, 2020. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.