Play video content Exclusive TMZSports.com Mackenzie Dern refuses to blame her first UFC loss on the fact she fought just 4 MONTHS after giving birth … telling TMZ Sports, “I don’t regret coming back.” Dern gave birth to her daughter, Moa, on June 9, 2019 — and somehow managed to get back into fighting shape to take on Amanda Ribas on October 12. 27-year-old Dern (7-1) ultimately lost the fight via unanimous decision — but now that she’s had time to reflect, we asked if she thinks she came back too soon. “No, definitely not,” Dern says … “I felt good for the fight. I was prepared.” “I lost but ya know I don’t think it was because it was too soon. I think Amanda was just better than me that night and she came out with the win and I came out with the loss and that’s it.” “I don’t regret coming back at that time … I wish it was a win because then I could of maybe fought sooner again but I’m just happy to be able to be fighting now.” Now, Dern is focusing her energy on Hannah Cifers (10-4) — they face off Saturday in… Read full this story
- UFC's Mackenzie Dern is Pregnant, Vows to Fight Again!
- Kamaru Usman Says UFC Offered Him Fight W/ Colby Covington Next Month
- Floyd Mayweather Says He Could Get $1 BILLION Deal To Fight In UFC
- Greg Hardy Knocks Out Another Dude in Seconds for 2nd UFC Fight
- UFC's Anthony Smith, 'I'm Gonna Finish Jon Jones'
- Derrick Lewis Says He's Fighting Stipe After He Beats Junior Dos Santos
- UFC's Rachael Ostovich Pulls Out of Paige VanZant Fight After Assault
- Dana White Says Anderson Silva's Next Fight Could Be Last If He's KO'd
- Logan Paul On Sage Northcutt Fight, 'I'd Have to Train My Ass Off'
- Jon Jones Wants Conor McGregor vs. Khabib Rematch, 'That was a Great Fight'
UFC's MacKenzie Dern on Fighting 4 Months After Childbirth, 'I Don't Regret It' have 320 words, post on www.tmz.com at May 29, 2020. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.