The stock opened at Rs 1685.0 and touched an intraday high and low of Rs 1692.65 and Rs 1651.0, respectively, in the session so far. The stock of Housing Development Finance Corporation Ltd. quoted a 52-week high of Rs 2499.65 and a 52-week low of Rs 1473.1.
Total market cap of the Housing Development Finance Corporation Ltd. stood at Rs 290326.42 crore at the time of writing this report.
The company reported consolidated sales of Rs 28996.17 crore for the quarter ended 31-Dec-2019, down 11.59 per cent from previous quarter’s Rs 32796.5 crore and down 18.46 per cent from the year-ago quarter’s Rs 24477.86 crore.
The net profit for latest quarter stood at Rs 3835.38 crore, up 26.23 per cent from the same quarter a year ago.
As of 31-Mar-2020, DIIs held 9.52 per cent stake in the company, while foreign institutional investors held 70.88 per cent and the promoters 0.0 per cent.
According to BSE data, the stock traded at a P/E multiple of 13.31 and a price-to-book ratio of 2.47. A higher P/E ratio shows investors are willing to pay a higher price because of better future growth expectations. Price-to-book value indicates the inherent value of a company and is the measure of the price that investors are ready to pay even for no growth in the business.
Housing Development Finance Corporation Ltd. belongs to the NBFC – Housing industry.
- Aston Martin shares have plunged 40% since October
- Housing Shares Dependent on Economy Easing but Not Falling
- Why CBL & Associates Properties Stock Plunged 27.6% in March
- Blame Amazon: Stamps.com plunges 50 percent as USPS deal dissolves
- Boeing shares plunge as $20billion is wiped off value in two days
- $10 Trillion Stock Rally Gets a Reality Check From Slow Growth
- Hedge funds assets plunged by $88 billion in 2018
- The stock market's severe drop: Normal pullback or an ominous sign?
- DealBook Briefing: Tech No Longer Carries the Stock Market
- Weight Watchers' earnings fall far short, and stock plunges nearly 30%
- Goldman Sachs: Market mayhem has gotten out of hand. Stocks will rebound
- Dow: The secrets of successful stock investing from veteran markets reporter
- US-China trade talks; Xiaomi shares plunge; Fed minutes
- Nvidia warns of weakness in China. Stock plunges 16%
- Barnes & Noble stock plunges, with shares selling for less than a kid's paperback
- Roku plunges as Loop Capital cuts to sell
- Biogen shares plunge as Alzheimer's drug trial disappoints
- Jordyn Woods returns to the party scene in plunging top and miniskirt
- Kraft Heinz plunges; Berkshire Hathaway earnings; Economy worries
- Stocks retreat after Apple delivers bombshell China warning
Trending stocks: HDFC shares down over 2% as Nifty plunges have 426 words, post on economictimes.indiatimes.com at May 14, 2020. This is cached page on Movie News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.