RENDERS for the highly anticipated Samsung Galaxy Note 20 have been leaked online.
The images reportedly show a concept of the smartphone that was sent to phone case makers so they can prepare for a release later this year.
The supposedly leaked images were tweeted by Ice universe.
This account is well known for sharing renders.
Phone case maker Harmless Karl was said to share the images with Ice universe.
Although the renders are only thought to be “rough design previews” we can still see some features that may be present on the upcoming phone.
One image shows the rear camera module, which is expected to have the same setup as the Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G.
This means it could come with three sharp shooting cameras.
The Samsung Galaxy Note 20+ is expected to have a slightly bigger 6.9-inch Dynamic AMOLED display.
Whereas, the Note 20 is said to have a 6.4-inch display with the same resolution.
The smaller phone is also thought to have a 4000mAh battery, with the larger having a 4500mAh battery.
Of course, like with any leaked renders, we need to hear official word from Samsung before we can confirm what the phone will look like and all its exciting new features.
Reports suggest the South Korean tech giant is still set to bring out the Samsung Galaxy Fold 2 and the Galaxy Note 20 later this year.
The company’s quarterly earnings report stated: “Looking ahead to the second quarter … the company will continue to offer differentiated products in the premium segment with the launch of new foldable and Note models.”
Samsung appears happy to go ahead with the launches despite anticipating reduced smartphone demand.
It may also have to deal with production issues and setbacks with factories in China and South Korea.
The anticipation of selling less handsets may mean less will be made.
Samsung is also planning to ride out reduced demand in other ways.
It has plans to expand “5G adoption to mass-market smartphones”, which could mean it will release an affordable 5G phone.
Most read in Phones & Gadgets
Nasa sending astronauts to ISS on Musk’s ‘flying capsule’ for 1st time next week
Bionic eye gives you NIGHT VISION and could give sight to millions in 5yrs
YouTube launches new ‘bedtime’ feature to stop kids watching videos late at night
Earth’s magnetic field is WEAKENING near South America – and could soon flip
Last chance to get GTA 5 for FREE as ultra-rare offer expires at 4pm today
New OnePlus phone has ‘X-ray camera’ that can see through CLOTHES and plastic
In other news, a social distancing gadget that beeps whenever you’re not keeping two metres from someone could help people return to work.
A huge Google Chrome update reveals if your passwords have been hacked.
And, the iPhone 12 could be the thinnest ever thanks to new screen technology.
What’s your favourite phone brand? Let us know in the comments…
We pay for your stories! Do you have a story for The Sun Online Tech & Science team? Email us at [email protected]
- Samsung Galaxy Note 20, Galaxy Note 20 Ultra With S Pen, Triple Rear Cameras Launched: Price, Specifications
- Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra release: latest news on UK price, specs and how to pre-order
- Samsung Galaxy A82 5G Promo Video Leak Suggests Big Battery, Launch Expected Soon
- Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra could offer a Galaxy Note like design, S pen support
- The Best Cheap Samsung Galaxy S20 Deals for October 2021 | Digital Trends
- Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 2 Announced With Bigger Displays, Improved Hinge Over Last Year’s Galaxy Fold
- How Do You Feel Now That Your Rs. 1,73,999 Samsung Galaxy Fold Is Already Obsolete?
- How to set up Samsung Pay on your Galaxy Note 8
- Samsung Galaxy S10 Series Getting Stable One UI 3.0 Update Based on Android 11: Report
- Samsung Galaxy Quantum 2 aka Galaxy A82 5G Launch Tipped for April 23, Specifications and Design Leak
- Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3, Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 2 Specifications, Model Numbers Leak
- Samsung Galaxy F42 5G launched in India, price starts from Rs 20,999
- Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 2 Price in India Announced, Pre-Orders Open September 14
- Samsung Galaxy S21 FE might finally have a launch date – in January
- Samsung Galaxy Unpacked 2: What to Expect on October 20 | Digital Trends
- Samsung Galaxy A82 5G Moniker Confirmed by Official Security Updates Website
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 3 BTS edition blatantly teased by Samsung itself
- More Galaxy Note 7 fires reported as cryptic communications from Samsung complicate exchange process
- Samsung Galaxy Pro 360 5G review: Solid Windows 11 laptop, but not without its faults
- Samsung Galaxy Unpacked Part 2 Confirmed for October 20, Samsung Galaxy S21 FE Expected
Top-secret Samsung Galaxy Note 20 phone designs leaked online – months before official release have 788 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at May 20, 2020. This is cached page on Movie News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.