Movie star Julia Roberts sure knows how to stay young looking. And that was proved again in a composite of the 52-year-old Oscar-winning actress next to an image of herself from her 1990 film Pretty Woman. The Georgia native was only 23-year’s old at the time. Time has been good to her: Julia Roberts sure knows how to stay young looking. And that was proved again in a composite of the 52-year-old Oscar-winning actress next to an image of herself from her 1990 film Pretty Woman. The Georgia native was only 23-year’s old at the time The smash up photo was done by Ard Gelinck who has been matching older and more recent images of stars, landing him the name Photoshop Wizard. He Photoshops current photos of celebrities posing with their younger selves and has already done Tom Hanks, Pink and Harrison Ford, among 200 others. RELATED ARTICLES Previous 1 Next Kylie Jenner flaunts her hourglass figure in an skintight… Mama June, 40, does yoga on a Florida beach to keep those… Sofia Richie, 21, looks sullen in new portrait… after her… Kristin Cavallari breaks her silence after announcing… Share this article Share 24 shares In the recent image Julia has… Read full this story
- BFI's Ben Roberts hails a creative boom in low-budget British films
- Newspaper Apologizes for Saying Julia Roberts’ ‘Holes Get Better with Age’
- Cinematheque honoree Roberts embodies 'magic something'
- Film biz comes out to salute Roberts
- Oscar foreign-language film race 2018: All the titles submitted so far
- Screen at 40: Forty years of British film
- Hey, Oscar 2019 watchers: here are the films you need to see
- Cinematheque fete for Roberts
- Disney marketers hit pay dirt with 'Hogs'
- Man identifies mother as slain woman from serial killer's prison drawing
She doesn't age! Julia Roberts, 52, is seen next to a picture of herself at age 23 from her 1990 smash hit film Pretty Woman have 277 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at May 8, 2020. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.