Ray J’s wife Princess Love has asked him to quarantine away from home, to ensure he doesn’t give their children the coronavirus.
The One Wish hitmaker, 39, said that he’s been staying in a luxury hotel near his home in Los Angeles, according to Page Six.
He and his 35-year-old wife having been living apart since their public bust-up in November, when the model — who gave birth to their second child Epik in January — accused her spouse of leaving her and their daughter Melody, now two, stranded in Las Vegas following an argument.
Exiled: Ray J, 39, claimed Monday that his wife Princess Love, 35, won’t let him come home to their family until he quarantines for at least one week, according to Page Six; shown in June
Now, due to the coronavirus pandemic, Ray J has alleged his wife won’t let him come to her house to see his two children without him first completing 14 days of strict quarantine to make sure he’s not carrying the virus.
He claims Princess is keeping tabs on his social media accounts to make sure he doesn’t meet up with any friends, and says if he breaks quarantine, he has to start over again before he can see his brood.
‘I’m lonely right now. I don’t want to quarantine by myself,’ he said. ‘I keep telling Princess, but she says, “If I see one person over there with you, you got to start over.” So I really have to lock myself in, because I really miss my kids.
‘She said I got to put in seven days alone, and I’m good with the seven, but she really want me to do 14, so it’s hard to look at the 13 days left.’
Keeping tabs: ‘I’m lonely right now. I don’t want to quarantine by myself,’ he said. ‘I keep telling Princess, but she says, ‘If I see one person over there with you, you got to start over.’ So I really have to lock myself in, because I really miss my kids’; shown in November
‘She said I got to put in seven days alone, and I’m good with the seven, but she really want me to do 14, so it’s hard to look at the 13 days left’
Princess reportedly saw footage of Ray standing less than six feet away from short-film director Antonio Ward, so he had to reset the countdown.
Though it sounds as if Princess would accept a week-long quarantine, the Centers for Disease Control says it can take up to two weeks for the symptoms of a COVID-19 infection to appear.
The strict arrangements come after it was reported in February that the couple were still living separately, but were getting along ‘fine.’
Sources at the time said the pair were happy to do family duties together without drama or arguing and believed their current living situation was helping to keep the peace.
While Princess is staying at her luxe Beverly Hills home with the children, her estranged husband is living in a bachelor pad nearby with their dogs, but he visited the family home every day prior to the global health crisis.
The pair are reportedly not discussing the possibility of getting divorce and are using their time apart to focus on themselves and their kids.
Redo: Ray has been staying at a luxury hotel near his home in LA and had to restart the countdown after Princess saw him near another person; pictured in December
Their biggest kerfuffle began shortly after the BET Soul Train Awards on November 18, Ray J shared a photo to social media of himself with his wife and young daughter, thanking BET and tagging both in the caption.
But Princess jumped into the comments of the since-deleted post, claiming that her husband left her ‘stranded’ after the event.
‘Left me and Melody stranded in Vegas and blocked me from calling.. now you wanna post family photos,’ she wrote in the comments, adding ‘#ByeUgly.’
Trouble in paradise: Princess Love previously claimed her husband left her ‘stranded in Las Vegas’ in November after the BET Soul Train Awards; pictured November 17
- Britain’s Got Talent brothers Shameer and Shaquille Rayes reveal dad’s cancer battle inspired them to follow their dreams
- Car accident nearly took everything from Ray Pavy — everything but love for basketball
- Emmerdale’s Shaun Thomas reveals he didn’t want Gerry Roberts to be killed off
- Ray Wilson saluted by fellow 1966 heroes Sir Bobby Charlton and Gordon Banks
- How kids can meet a UNICORN at farm 45 mins from Leicester
- Caroline Flack flashes her long legs in a pilot’s outfit in new Love Island advert
- First Week of May Top Picks
- Rich Kids Go Skint star, 25, slams struggling single mum-of-two’s ‘poor choices’ after swapping her luxury flat to stay with her
- Towie’s Jake Hall and new fiancée Misse Beqiri move into their new home together complete with giant teddy bear
- PARENTS’ DREAMS ARE STUCK IN REALITY …. but they want to dream about unicorns and wizards just like their children!
- The UK’s best bank holiday bike routes for families revealed
- How last year’s Love Island contestants earn thousands on social media flogging clothes, make-up, vitamins and even biscuits
- Eddie Marsan: 'I’ve played quite a few men you wouldn’t necessarily want to take home with you'
- Steven Wilson tour: He really just wants people to enjoy the music, 'To the Bone'
- Belfast designer MaryRose McGrath on the fashion hits and misses at the Royal Wedding
- Dad cries with joy as he is finally reunited with his long-lost son after 24 years
- Evan Longoria on the Rays: I feel like an outsider looking in’
- Liam Gallagher 'cried' when he reunited with daughter Molly Moorish
- Trump reveals he will meet Kim Jong-un in Singapore on June 12
- Inside Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's love story
Ray J reveals wife Princess Love wants him to quarantine for a week before reuniting: 'I really miss my kids' have 996 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at May 5, 2020. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.