Yesterday was a big day for actor Rana Daggubati, as he made his relationship official with Miheeka Bajaj. The big announcement was made by the Baahubali actor himself on his social media handle. Soon, the news of his ‘private engagement’ ceremony made it to the headlines and became the talk of the town. The adorable pictures of the duo from the ceremony went viral on social media in no time with engagement hashtags. Well now, Rana has cleared the air about the pictures and has revealed that those were not from his engagement ceremony! Don’t believe us? Check out the next picture. After the function, Rana Daggubati shared a screenshot of his Whatsapp conversation with actor Nani on his Instagram story. As per the screenshot, the Gang Leader actor congratulated Rana and asked whether it was an engagement ceremony, to which he replied that it was a Roka ceremony. Roka ceremony which is not common in South India confused Nani, who responded saying that he would now have to Google to understand the meaning of Roka. Well, Rana clearly was in splits to see Nani’s reply. Well, Nani has made us realize that we were living under a rock as… Read full this story
- How Did an App Know an Earthquake Was Hitting California Before It Happened?
- What’s the influence of augmented reality on the ecommerce industry?
- Augmented reality is changing the face of digital marketing
- Everything you need to know about Rick and Morty: Virtual Rick-ality for PlayStation VR
- Moss for PlayStation VR: Everything we know about Book One and Book Two
- This virtual reality game is helping young patients having surgery
- Google Maps teases impressive augmented reality navigation interface ... again
- Get real! How augmented reality toys could make VR feel like a gimmick
- 7 Ways to Increase Facebook Engagement in 2017
- 10 best augmented reality apps and AR apps for Android
Rana Daggubati-Miheeka Bajaj Did Not Get Engaged; Read To Know The Reality! have 320 words, post on www.filmibeat.com at May 22, 2020. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.