Amid the Novel Coronavirus pandemic, Radhika Madan recently flew down to her hometown, New Delhi to be with her family, after restrictions on domestic air travel were relaxed. The actress was stuck in Mumbai since March. Later, while speaking with Mid-day, the actress described her flight experience as ‘a scene straight out of an apocalptic film.’ She said that the experience made her feel that this is going to be new normal post COVID-19 crisis. Radhika Madan Describes Her Flight Journey The actress was quoted as saying, “It was a scene out of an apocalyptic film and this is perhaps our future.” She said that she was wary of travelling in the current scenario, but the safety measures adopted at the airports reassured her. Radhika Madan Opens Up About The New Airport Rules During COVID-19 Phase She revealed,”They did temperature checks, and ensured there was zero physical contact – we had to show our IDs and boarding passes through a glass shield; there were glass barriers at baggage counters too. [The airline staff] boarded and de-boarded us sequentially, two rows at a time, [thus ensuring there was no crowding]. I avoided using the washrooms. I was cautious, but not scared.”… Read full this story
- Georgia Steel FINALLY admits to kissing Jack Fowler on Love Island – and scene was filmed more than twice
- York is transformed into Georgian scene for filming of new period drama
- York is transformed into Georgian scene for filming of Gentleman Jack
- "VIY: Journey to India": Indo-Russian Film to Soon Hit Screens (PHOTO, VIDEO)
- Here's how you can get direct return flights from Manchester to Mumbai for £400
- Cannes Film Festival 2018 – what are the dates and which films are in the running to win the Palme d’Or?
- Cannes Film Festival 2018 – what are the dates, when does it start and how much are tickets?
- Where is Poldark filmed and where is the Wheal Leisure mine? Cornwall filming locations for the BBC series revealed
- Stanley Kubrick 'risked stuntman's life' filming 2001: A Space Odyssey
- How to find flights to Moscow in time for England vs Croatia
Radhika Madan On Her Flight Journey To Delhi Amid COVID-19: It Was A Scene Out Of Apocalyptic Film have 354 words, post on www.filmibeat.com at May 30, 2020. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.