MARTIN Lewis’ MoneySavingExpert is launching a free online courses to teach you how to manage your money effectively. The consumer guru has teamed up with The Open University to launch MSE’s Academy of Money course to “redress the balance” by training up consumers to take control of their cash. It’s made up of six two-hour long study sessions that cover a wide range of consumer finance issues, like how to budget and how taxes work. Another key topic that the course covers is mortgages, something that many Brits don’t understand or find overwhelming. The session will take learners through interest rates, repayments and possible penalties. The course also covers how to make good spending decisions by examining the behavioural and marketing pressures that influence purchasing decisions. What’s on the MSE’s Academy of Money course?MSE has teamed up with The Open University to run a free online course to help students understand money. It consists of six two-hour sessions. These are the topics that it covers: Making good spending decisions: Examine what behavioural and marketing pressures influence purchasing decisions. Budgeting and taxation: Learn how to calculate net income, explore expenditure patterns, how national insurance and income tax works, and how to plan to… Read full this story
- Last chance: MasterClass offers Cyber Monday buy-one-get-one-free online courses
- Martin Lewis on best savings account for those looking to start a rainy day pot
- CampusLogic Launches Comprehensive Online Student Financial Success Community
- The 11 Best Sites for Free Online Computer Programming Courses
- Where To Study: Navigating The Free Online Education World
- 5 No-Signup Free Online Video Editors That Keep You Anonymous
- 5 Free Positivity Apps to Manage Mental Health and Boost Your Spirits
- 150,000 students to join Google-backed free programming courses in Vietnam
- Free hacking tools 'help young into cyber-crime'
- Improve Your Money Skills with These Free Resources
Martin Lewis and MoneySavingExpert launch free online courses to help you manage your money have 300 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at May 20, 2020. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.