Satish Kaul, who is still remembered for his role of Lord Indra in BR Chopra’s Mahabharat, was once a popular name on television and in Punjabi films. He has worked in over 300 Punjabi and Hindi films. But he reportedly suffered a financial blow after his acting school shut shop. As per TOI report, the actor doesn’t even have enough money to meet his basic expenses, and for the past few years, he has been staying with a nurse (Satya), who used to take care of him in an old-age home. The nationwide lockdown has worsened his condition. Satish Kaul Appeals To Industry For Financial Help The veteran actor was quoted by PTI as saying, “I’m staying in a small rented place in Ludhiana. I was staying in an old age home earlier but then I’m here at this place with my good samaritan Satya Devi. My health is ok, I’m doing fine but the lockdown has made matters worse. I’m struggling for medicines, groceries and basic needs. I appeal to the industry people to help me. I got so much love as an actor, I need some attention now as a human in need.” The Actor Stayed In Old… Read full this story
- Need Backup Assist to Help Tow a Trailer? Ford Just Made Easier Than Ever!
- Chiefs Playoff Scenarios: Kansas City Needs To Win, Get Help To Secure Top Seed In Week 16
- Zaheer Khan, Ashish Nehra helped me take my game to another level, says Siddarth Kaul
- Siddarth Kaul names the two legends who helped him growing as a cricketer
- 4 ways to cover college costs if financial aid isn’t enough
- No easy ride: Motorcycle industry is in deep trouble and needs help fast, panel agrees
- The Wedding's Off! Two Startups Partner to Help the Heartbroken Recoup
- Naza Group and HELP collaborate on automotive college
- Chiefs super-fan, actor Eric Stonestreet excited, nervous for AFC Championship Game
- Financial advising firm focuses on professional athletes
Mahabharat Actor Satish Kaul Is Struggling For Basic Needs; Appeals To Industry For Financial Help have 336 words, post on www.filmibeat.com at May 22, 2020. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.