If the latest reports are to be believed, actor Kiran Kumar has tested positive for the Novel Coronavirus. The actor confirmed the news while speaking with an entertainment portal. He revealed that he was diagnosed with COVID-19 on May 14 and is asymptomatic. The actor told News18 that he went to the hospital for a minor medical procedure earlier this month. He was asked to get a few tests done before, including the COVID-19 test as a precautionary measure. After testing positive, he is quarantined at home. A News18 report quoted him as saying, “I’m asymptomatic positive. I had got myself tested on May 14 and it turned out I had coronavirus. But there’s no fever, no cough or any kind of breathlessness. I’m absolutely fine, and have quarantined myself at home. It has been 10 days and I haven’t developed any symptoms.” The actor further joked that doing all the chores by himself reminded him of his ‘boarding school days’. He was quoted as saying, “I’m currently staying on the third floor of my residence. My family lives on the second floor. I’m alone and reliving my boarding school days, putting my own bed and washing my own clothes… Read full this story
- Testing Positive for Asbestos
- There Are Two Kinds Of Luggage: Carry On & Lost!
- There Are Different Kinds Of Dentures In Binghamton NY
- There Are Two Kinds of Obesity?
- Positive Attitude: The Importance Of It In Achieving Success In Life
- Is There Really Any Hope ?
- Tips for Maintaining a Positive Attitude
- Positive Attitude - Motivate Others So That You Will Get A Positive Attitude Too
- Positive Thoughts
- A Positive Attitude
Kiran Kumar Tests Positive For COVID-19: There's No Fever, No Cough Or Any Kind Of Breathlessness have 283 words, post on www.filmibeat.com at May 24, 2020. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.