Home Four wheelers oi-Punith Bharadwaj By Punith Bharadwaj Published: Saturday, May 23, 2020, 14:20 [IST] The Hyundai Venue 1.0-litre turbo-petrol engine has become a popular powertrain choice in the Indian market. The company has reported that three in every four Venue models sold in the Indian market is a turbo variant. Tarun Garg, Director of Sales, Marketing & Service, Hyundai Motor India, told Autocar India that the company will introduce more turbo petrol variant of its model in the line-up. Hyundai is not targeting volume sales with the turbo-petrol variants, instead, it aims to cater to enthusiasts who are looking for a performance machine in the country. The brand feels that it is their responsibility to improve its offerings and cater to every customer’s requests. The younger generation buyers in the country are seeking a different kind of experience with a much powerful machine, as a result, the company is knee on selling its turbo-petrol engines in the Indian market. According to the previous financial year’s sales report, the Hyundai Venue registered 93,624 total units sold in the Indian market. Out of that 34,860 were diesel variants and 58,764 customers preferred petrol units. This means a total of 44,073 Hyundai… Read full this story
- 2020 Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza Petrol Facelift Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs. 7.34 Lakh
- Volkswagen Taigun India-Spec Details Revealed: Will Rival The Hyundai Venue
- Hyundai Grand i10 NIOS Diesel BS6 Specs & Details Revealed: Prices To Be Announced Later
- Next-Gen Hyundai i20 India Launch Scheduled For September
- Maruti Ertiga Becomes India’s Best-Selling MPV In FY 2019-20: Registers Over 90,000 Units of Sales
- Here Are 5 Citroen Models That Could Be Considered For India
- Toyota Unveiled The New Harrier In Japan — Is It Coming To India?
- Auto Expo 2020: Volkswagen Taigun Compact SUV Revealed For India
- 2020 Bajaj Dominar 400 BS6 Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 1.91 Lakh
- Audi Pulls The Plug On The A3 And Q3 From Their Website — Here's Why!
Hyundai Venue 1.0-Litre Turbo Petrol Revolution: A Popular Choice In India have 309 words, post on www.drivespark.com at May 23, 2020. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.