Ed Sheeran’s impressive £57million property portfolio was paid for in cash, leaving the singer completely mortgage-free, according to new reports. The chart-topping pop superstar has splashed £10million on the London property market over the years, growing his empire to 27 flats, houses, and mansions. And the 29-year-old star, who is worth an estimated £200million, is said to have used his financial standing to his advantage as he snapped up the properties, by building his empire without relying on any bank loans Shrewd investor: Ed Sheeran’s impressive £57million property portfolio was paid for in cash, leaving the singer completely mortgage-free, according to new reports. Pictured in 2017 A source told The Sun: ‘He has a great portfolio of properties and he owns the lot free and clear. There was no need to borrow the cash from a lender because he already had it. RELATED ARTICLES Previous 1 Next Lewis Capaldi CONFIRMS he has a girlfriend as he reveals he… Lady Gaga models her new makeup with a glamorous portrait:… Dua Lipa cuts a casual figure in jeans and stripes as she… Rita Ora struggles to maintain her modesty in sexy miniscule… Share this article Share 82 shares ‘Some people have the cash… Read full this story
- Want to escape the city? Here are 10 UK property hotspots
- 'Let's say we didn't knock politely': Officer describes how FBI agents smashed down Ghislaine Maxwell's door and hauled her off in handcuffs after she gave them the slip in year-long $5m game of 'cat and mouse'
- Police reveal haul from Britain's biggest-EVER crime bust after cracking gangsters' 'enigma code' and gaining access to shadowy Dutch firm's encrypted phones used for 'worry-free chats' about murder, guns and drugs
- From Mark Wright and Michelle Keegan’s £7.3m to Rio and Kate Ferdinand’s £57m – the couples topping the TV rich list
- Celebs are back on the town! Face mask-clad Lottie Moss leads the glamour as she joins Rod Stewart, Penny Lancaster, Ed Westwick and Laura Anderson heading to the pubs
- PIERS MORGAN: You're right, Meghan, confronting inequality is uncomfortable – but not as uncomfortable as watching unemployed Harry lecturing the world about it from the comfort of your Hollywood mansion hideaway
- EXCLUSIVE: Inside the downfall of Criniti's: Tattooed founder is accused of assaulting relatives while restraining orders are taken out to protect others as the family is torn apart and flashy Italian chain popular with celebrities crumbles
- From socialite to 'child sex-trafficker': How Ghislaine Maxwell grew up as the 'favorite' daughter of disgraced newspaper baron Robert and went from mixing with royals, politicians and moguls to 'procuring minors' for billionaire pedophile Epstein
- GUY ADAMS: She was born into fabulous wealth and was the toast of the New York Party set. How DID Ghislaine Maxwell plunge from society darling to be a sleazy ‘pimp’ and disgrace?
- Boss of the Beach
Ed Sheeran 'paid for his ENTIRE £57m property empire in CASH' as shrewd singer boasts a haul that includes 27 flats, houses and mansions have 461 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at May 20, 2020. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.