The Chronicle’s Live Updates page documents the latest events in the coronavirus outbreak in the Bay Area, the state of California and across the U.S. with a focus on health and economic impacts. The San Francisco Chronicle’s ongoing coverage is available to subscribers. Subscribe now for full access and to support our work. Total coronavirus cases: • 92,555 cases in California, including 3,735 deaths • 12,228 in the Bay Area, including 424 deaths. • More than 1.6 million in the U.S., including 97,087 deaths. The five states with the highest death tolls are New York with 29,031; New Jersey with 11,082; Massachusetts with 6,304; Michigan with 5,223; and Pennsylvania with 5,112. Click here to see a U.S. map with state-by-state death tolls and coronavirus case counts. • More than 5.3 million in the world, with more than 342,000 deaths. More than 2.1 million people have rvered.ecovered. Coronavirus cases by city: For detailed maps and new city-by-city Bay Area data, check out The Chronicle’s Coronavirus Tracker. To get regular updates on our coverage, sign up for our coronavirus newsletter. Latest updates from today: 7: 45 a.m. Argentina extends lock-down into June: Argentina has extended its mandatory shelter in place order until… Read full this story
- Hurricane Irma Live Updates: 3 Deaths Reported In Wake of Storm, 3M+ Without Power
- US House resolution shows how Democrats will navigate Donald Trump's impeachment inquiry
- Baldwin reprises Trump on SNL for a VERY special game of Deal or No Deal where he ends the government shutdown for a hamberder after turning down wide-eyed Pelosi's offer of '$1 billion, and you say Nancy is my mommy'
- Five things we learned from Robert Mueller's testimony on Donald Trump's links to Russia
- Donald Trump slams 'illegal take-down' as Robert Mueller probe finds no evidence he colluded with Russia
- Donald Trump investigator Robert Mueller as nuanced and mysterious as ever
- Trump: Amazon 'scam' costing Postal Service 'billions'
- NSA files – Alan Rusbridger and David Davis debate surveillance – live
- The Hill's Morning Report - Giuliani subpoenaed as Trump rages against Schiff, whistleblower
- The Hill's Morning Report - Presented by JUUL Labs - Trump attack on progressive Dems draws sharp rebuke
Coronavirus live updates: Trump says push for mail-in ballots is a ‘scam’ have 337 words, post on www.sfchronicle.com at May 24, 2020. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.