The Chronicle’s Live Updates page documents the latest events in the coronavirus outbreak in the Bay Area, the state of California and across the U.S. with a focus on health and economic impacts. The San Francisco Chronicle’s ongoing coverage is available to subscribers. Subscribe now for full access and to support our work. Total coronavirus cases: • 92,555 cases in California, including 3,735 deaths • 12,228 in the Bay Area, including 424 deaths. • More than 1.6 million in the U.S., including 97,087 deaths. The five states with the highest death tolls are New York with 29,031; New Jersey with 11,082; Massachusetts with 6,304; Michigan with 5,223; and Pennsylvania with 5,112. Click here to see a U.S. map with state-by-state death tolls and coronavirus case counts. • More than 5.3 million in the world, with more than 342,000 deaths. More than 2.1 million people have rvered.ecovered. Coronavirus cases by city: For detailed maps and new city-by-city Bay Area data, check out The Chronicle’s Coronavirus Tracker. To get regular updates on our coverage, sign up for our coronavirus newsletter. Latest updates from today: 7: 45 a.m. Argentina extends lock-down into June: Argentina has extended its mandatory shelter in place order until… Read full this story
- Narendra Modi in Karnataka LIVE updates: Yeddyurappa says opportunists in Congress can't think for state
- Trump says unless North Korea summit ‘fruitful’ he will pull out
- UPDATE: Trump hints VA pick might want to withdraw nomination
- Sadiq Khan takes dig at Donald Trump – saying protesting Brits should exercise ‘free speech’ when he visits UK
- Ulster v Glasgow LIVE: Updates as John Cooney gives Ulster the half-time lead in Guinness PRO14 clash at Kingspan Stadium
- Munster v Ulster LIVE: Updates as Ulster look to keep slim PRO14 play-off hopes alive with a bonus point win
- President Trump says leak of Mueller questions disgraceful
- 2007 Mecca Masjid blast LIVE updates: All five accused acquitted by special NIA court; Owaisi alleges 'biased investigation'
- Trump says he will be impeached if Republicans are routed in midterms
- Kim Jong Un walks across border to meet South Korean president -- live updates
Coronavirus live updates: Trump says push for mail-in ballots is a ‘scam’ have 341 words, post on www.sfchronicle.com at May 24, 2020. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.