close Video Brit Hume on former President Obama’s criticism of Michael Flynn decision Fox News senior political analyst Brit Hume joins anchor Bret Baier on ‘Special Report.’ Fox News senior political analyst Brit Hume reacted Monday to comments by former President Barack Obama criticizing the Department of Justice’s move last week to drop the case against former National Security Adviser Michael Flynn. “It seems to me that the people who were in one way or another involved in this, the handling of the Michael Flynn case, are now crying foul that the Justice Department decided to abandon that case,” Hume said on “Special Report.” “And I don’t think we should take terribly seriously their complaints about this when you balance them against all the irregularities and obvious signs of bad faith that have now come to light and how this whole case was developed and prosecuted from the start.” TRUMP UPS ATTACK AGAINST OBAMA WITH ‘OBAMAGATE’ TWEET On Friday, Obama declared the “rule of law is at risk” in response to the DOJ move to drop the case against Flynn. At the same time, new details emerged about what the former president knew about the FBI’s Russia investigation in the last days of his administration. “Isn’t it… Read full this story
- Brit Hume: Maxine Waters needs to keep a civil tongue and so do we all
- FBI may have meddled with Mike Flynn case evidence – US congressman
- Hey, President Obama, here are 5 ideas for shows for your new Netflix deal
- Ministers delivered bleak Brexit prediction as top negotiator warns there’s ‘no chance’ of bespoke trade deal with EU
- Kentucky crowd cheers valedictorian’s Trump quote, then learns Obama said it
- Groundbreaking Held For New Haven School Named After President Obama
- Cameron 'personally requested Obama's back of the queue Brexit warning'
- Supreme Court says states can remove voters who skip elections, ignore warnings
- Former Obama aide: Trump's policy separating migrant families is "immoral"
- John Stossel: The case against higher education
Brit Hume warns there's 'more to learn about what President Obama may have done and said' in Flynn case have 327 words, post on www.foxnews.com at May 11, 2020. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.