Exclusive Netflix The case of ‘Tiger King’ star Carole Baskin’s dead husband has fresh eyes on it now, which is welcome news to his lawyer … who says he’s eager to help authorities uncover the truth. Joe Fritz was the attorney for Don Lewis, Carole’s deceased husband … who was last seen in August 1997. Joe tells TMZ … he’s ecstatic the Hillsborough County Sheriff in Florida is looking into Don’s appearance … on the heels of the immensely popular Netflix docuseries. He says the more attention the case gets, the better. Fritz wasn’t just Don’s lawyer before he went missing, he was his friend, and says there’s much more to the story — and he wants to share everything he knows with cops. So far, he says they haven’t contacted him, but if they do, “I would bring them in my home in a heartbeat and offer them a beer.” As we reported … the Sheriff is hoping to capitalize on the Netflix series about tiger breeders and Baskin, by asking the public for leads in her former husband’s case. For those who haven’t seen it … Lewis was declared dead 5 years after he disappeared, and folks like… Read full this story
- VPSO to update cold case investigation
- NCIS agents vow to solve "unsolvable" cold case and restore a sailor's honor
- Cracking cold cases: Will Southern California investigators use family roots to track down elusive crooks?
- Old newspaper articles in Dundee to be trawled through as part of live police cold case probe
- DNA results stun in Calif. beach cold case
- 'It's a bittersweet day for me and my family': brother of victim in 1992 cold case murder
- Hartford police dig into a decades-old cold case
- Break in Lancaster Co. cold case first of its kind in Pa.You may also be interested in...
- Majority leader Bradley vows to take action on NH cold cases
- Local DJs reach out to brides, grooms who booked suspect in cold-case slaying
'Tiger King' Lawyer Eager to Help in Don Lewis Cold Case Investigation have 336 words, post on www.tmz.com at April 1, 2020. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.